1

Aaah, Highschool, the Hell of all school years. The time where friends are one of the most important things to have and good true ones at that. I'm stuck in a group that I'm surprised I'm even in. You see, my friend Bansha dragged me into the group since everyone in it are her friends. I met Bansha during class one day and we started to talk a lot and become friends. And now I'm friends with all of her friends. Let's talk about them why don't we.

Let's start with the one who did it all, Bansha. She's a weird gal but she's really fun. She's got green hair that is flipped all to the right. Her eyes are an unsetting yellow and she always wears black lipstick. She has X earrings and black two helix piercings. Her pale clammy skin looks like she was drowned. She's loud and will tell you straight up what she doesn't like about you. She won't back down from a fight and honestly fuck you up in a fight. She's lucky too because she never gets in trouble. Her parents do fund the school because they well, they hella rich. Because of this and not wanting to make anger Bansha's parents, the worst that's ever been done to Bansha is getting talked to. If a student's parents complain, they say they will suspend Bansha and just tell her to miss school and that it's not really a suspension. Lucky girl.

Next is Archer, he is Bansha's boyfriend and like his name suggests, a really good archer. He can shoot anything and never miss. He is a pretty cool-looking guy. He has green hair as well but it's darker than Banshas and is usually tied into a ponytail. His right eye is brown while the left is blue which is really pretty. His brown skin makes his eyes stand out very well and for some reason wears white eyeliner under his left eye. He always wears this vibrant blue handkerchief around his neck. Now, this is the interesting part, he has scars littering his whole body. He usually wears sleeveless shirts so you can see all his scars on his arms. He's got a lot of blade ones and also a bullet scar on his left arm. He has a small slash scar on his neck, a line going up each side of his mouth, and a large burn scar over his right eye.

Then there's Wrayth, he is the type of kid to wear a jacket in summer. He always wears a blue face mask and his dark blue hair is pushed to the side. He also has a bandage covering his right eye as well. And he just, always wears chains for some reason. They're usually wrapped around his waist or hanging from his pants. His light skin and bandage are usually the only light color on his whole body. The man really just dipped himself in dark colors and said I'm are ready to roll. He's kinda like Bansha where he is ready for a fight and for some reason doesn't like villages.

Now, this man is probably the coolest looking out of everyone. His name is Tarren but he only goes by Ghoultar. He has vibrant purple hair that splits on the left to more of a darker greyer purple. He also has yellow eyes that are slightly greenish, like their neon just without the brightness. And here is the cool thing about him, he has vitiligo. His normal skin is pretty dark and his vitiligo makes an imprint of his skeleton onto his skin. I'm not even lying, his vitiligo is shaped like a skelton. He has the skull, spine, probably ribs, and just every bone. It looks really cool on him! Ghoultar also has a scar by his ear on the left. The scar extends into his scalp as well. I also hear he has another scar on the back of his head.  Ghoultar is also very childish and has a habit of talking in third person. Bansha tells me there is a deeper reason for this but won't tell me the actual reason. He is also very flexible.

And lastly, the pretty boy, Morro. He is sort of the leader of the group. He looks threatening and has a bitch resting face. His black hair reaches down his neck and almost to his shoulders. A green streak runs down his beautiful mane as well. His beautiful deep green eyes can make anyone shiver in fear. He always seems mad and usually is. He is a good friend to everyone though, even me which is a surprise because even though we all hang out together, I don't think he even sees me as a friend. Maybe he just sees me as Bansha's friend that hangs out with them. Sadly.