"So, Catherine, you've been an Avenger since the beginning right?" She heard Lemar ask.

She looked at him suspiciously. "Yes..."

"Who was the worse to fight; Loki, Ultron, or Thanos?" He asked.

What kind of question was that? They all sucked to fight and she didn't ever want to think about them again. Lemar almost had this star struck look on his face that she would see children get when they saw one of the Avengers out and about. Maybe he was just a curious fan?

"It just depends. Loki killed my partner. Ultron was smart. Thanos killed my brother. Oh and he snapped my husband away for five years." Catherine answered. "Without the stones though, Thanos would have been powerless. He was strong, but if we hadn't let him..." she choked back the memory and regret. "We could have taken him."

Bucky could see that the question upset her. He knew she wished they had all fought harder in Wakanda.

"Uh-huh. No. No. This is a bad idea." John said suddenly as he paced around.

"It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight." Bucky said.

John shook his head. "Don't do that. Don't patronize me."

"He's not patronizing you. You said ten minutes, so let's give Sam ten minutes." Catherine said annoyed.

"He knows what he's doing." Bucky told him.

"I'm going in." John said. He marched up to the entrance of the room, but Bucky stopped him. John was quiet at first, but then he looked up at Bucky with rage in his eyes. It made her nervous. She had seen that look before in many people. She wrapped her hand around her gun that was secured to her side. "This is all really easy for you, isn't it? All that serum running through your veins. Barnes, your partner needs backup in there. Do you really want his blood on your hands?"

She knew what he was doing. He was trying to manipulate Bucky. She glanced at Bucky over John's shoulder, wanting to make sure that he was okay. Of course she knew he was we okay. He could easily take John down in a matter of seconds. Part of her wanted him to.

Catherine took a step forward. "Perhaps we should all take a breather? You aren't looking too good John."

John's body tensed as he turned to face Catherine, his finger pointed at her. "I'm fine."

"I recommend you remove your finger before I break it." Bucky warned.

John glared down at her for a few more seconds and turned back around, pushing himself past Bucky. He was a serious basket case she thought as they ran after him. The room erupted in chaos as soon as they entered. John approached Karli, ready to fight but with one punch to the shield, he was thrown back and she took off running. Lemar tried his best to hold Bucky back, but he easily able to push past him and after Karli.

Sam and Catherine both took off running in the same direction. She couldn't get away. Not this time. The whole building felt like an endless amount of doors and hallways. She could have been anywhere. They suddenly ran into Bucky who looked equally lost.

"I lost her." Bucky told them.

"This place is a maze." Sam said. "What the hell happened?"

"Walker. We told him to give you time, but he didn't care. He just waltzed right in." She answered. "We didn't want an altercation to break out and spook Karli. I see that worked out well."

Sam looked around dazed. "Anyone see Zemo?"

"Shit." Catherine groaned. It took them a while to find him given the layout of the building. However, when they did, they found him stumbling around, hand gripping his head. Walker had attacked him after he destroyed the serums. Part of her was thankful that Zemo destroyed them. It meant less super soldiers to worry about.