Green Arrow stood up. "Roy, you just need to be patient."

"What I need is respect!" He looked at the other three teens. "They're treating us like kids. Worse--like sidekicks! We deserve better than this. You're kidding, right? You're playing their game? Why? Today was supposed to be the day, step one in becoming full-fledged members of the league." Speedy complained

"Well, sure, but I thought step one was the tour of the HQ." kid Flash said his thought.

Speedy exposed the truth. "Except the Hall isn't the League's real HQ. I bet they never told you it's just a false front for tourists and a pit stop for catching Zeta-beam teleporter tubes to the real thing, an orbiting satellite called the watchtower."

Batman glares at Green Arrow, demanding an answer. "I know. I know. But I thought we could make an exception. Or not."

"You're not helping your cause here, son. Stand down or--" Aquaman started off

Speedy interrupted "Or what? You'll send me to my room? And I'm not your son! I'm not even his. I thought I was his partner, but not anymore. Guess they were right about you three. You're not ready"

Speedy storms out of the Hall of Justice. Suddenly the bells start to ring loudly. Superman appears on the computer screen.

"Superman to Justice League. There's been an explosion at Project Cadmus. It's on fire." Superman says on the computer screen.

   "I've had my suspicions about Cadmus. This may present the perfect opportunity to in- -"

Zatara appears on the computer. "Zatara to Justice League. The sorcerer Wotan is using the amulet of attan to blot out the sun. Requesting full League response."

Batman turns his attention to Superman. "Superman?"

Superman says still on computer "It's a small fire. Local authorities have it under control."

Batman stated "Then Cadum can wait. All Leaguers rendezvous at Zatara's coordinates. Batman out." Batman looks at the three teens. "Stay put."

"What? Why?" Robin questions

Aquaman was the one to repond "This is a League mission."

Flash responds "You're not trained."

Kid Flash asks "Since when?"

"I meant you're not trained to work as a part of this team." Flash rephrased

"There will be other missions, when you're ready." Aquaman adds

   "But for now, stay put." Batman demands

Green Arrow looks at Manhunter "Glad you didn't bring you-know-who?"

Martian Manhunter responds "Indeed."

The justice league leaves. Leaving and trusting the young protégés will do as they're told and stay put.

    "Where's Ben? He was supposed to be here?" Batman asks demanding answers

   "They're was a Dnaliens attack he had to take care of. He should have gotten the message and he out there already." Manhunter responds, being the one there when he left.