23- Are you sure?

Start from the beginning

He started laughing as he turned me so I was looking at him again. "I. Don't. Mind! When this is all done and John's dead... because I know I'm going to kill him. I'm taking you out on a proper date and I'm going to wine and dine you and show you just how amazing you are and how John was a fucking idiot to ruin what he had with you."

"You're crazy."

"Am I?" He asked, smiling.

"I don't plan on staying." I motioned between Dylan and I. "This thing between us won't work, I'm leaving this country and I don't plan on coming back."

"Then I'll convince you to stay."

He pulled me in as our lips connected. Just as I remembered, fireworks and chills throughout my body. My hands went up his chest and around his neck as I played with the hair on the nape of his neck. Slightly tugging, making him pull me in tighter.

"This is such a bad idea." I said against his lips as we kissed.

"Should we stop?" His hands squeezed my ass as I rubbed up against his erection.

I moaned, "No."

I kissed him harder, we spun around the furniture, trying to make it back to the bed.

His leg hit the end table, making him curse out loud. "Fucking hell."

I started to giggle, "Are you okay?"

"Yes!" He smiled down at me as I pulled his shirt up over his head.

When we got to the bed, we were completely naked, my body was on fire as he laid me down.

"Condom?" This was actually happening, God did I want this man.

"Shit. Hold on."

He got up and ran to the kitchen. Coming back he opened the box as I grabbed a hold of him pulling him into another kiss.

He moaned as he kissed me harder. I grabbed the condom out, opening the foil, I placed the condom on his long, thick shaft as he laid me back. Kissing me all the way down to my most sensitive area.

"Oh my God!" My head dug into my pillow as I arched my back. Dylan licked, sucked and worked his tongue until I reached my first orgasm. Oral had never felt like that before, it was something I just didn't care for. But with Dylan, it was different... everything with him was different. This was so bad.

He came up with a smile on his face, hovering over me. He gave me a passionate kiss as he positioned himself.

"Dylan, it's been a long time and an even longer time since I've actually wanted this."

"Do you want to stop?"

I shook my head, "No. I want this, just go slow okay?" He wiped the tear from my eye, kissing me gently. He took his time too, kissing me and cherishing me before he positioned himself at my entrance again.

"Are you sure?" He questioned one last time.

"I've never wanted someone as much as you Dylan. I'm sure." I breathed out.

"I feel the same way about you Natalie." We started kissing again as I felt him slowly enter me.

He kept a steady rhythm as we kissed. I needed more and Dylan was being so patient with me. "Harder, Dylan."

Gliding in and out of me, his rhythm picked up. I wrapped my legs around his back as he continued. "Oh God." I cried out as I clawed at his back.

I dug my heels into his ass as I was inching closer to my release. I felt my walls starting to tighten as I brought him in deeper with every thrust until I had my release. Dylan buried his face in my neck as he had his release shortly after that.