135 ✧ 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3/3

Start from the beginning

I glanced over at the guy who caught us again and help but glare at his stupid smug on his face.

"You see Rick, whatever you do..No matter what, you don't mess with the New World Order..and the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid which you very may well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes. Pay Attention" Began said before putting the bat next to Rick's Face. "Give me your shit, or i will kill you..today was career day. We invested a lot so you would know who i am and what i can do. You work for me now. You have shit, you give it me..that's your job"

Shane didn't seem like he wanted to be bossed around like this but he had to do it, to make sure me and the rest of us were safe. "Now i know that's a mighty big nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will. You ruled the roost, you built something..you thought you were safe. I get it..BUT the word is out, you are not safe not even close. In fact you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what i want and what i want is half your shit and if that's too much, you can, make find, or steal more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now..the more you fight back, the harder it will be. So, if someone knocks on your door...you let us in, we own that door and if you try to stop us we will knock it down" Negan explained the rules of this little game he had going.

"You understand?" He asked before coming closer to Rick after he didn't give a answer. "What, no answer?" 

As he began to walk around a bit Glenn had been glaring at this guy for the entire conversation so far. He needs to keep his cool, if Shane can do it he most certainly should be able to as well.

"You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished, now did you? I don't want to kill you people just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me, but you can't do that if you're dead now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them more than i'm comfortable with..and for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now.." Negan paused to get a good luck at the lot of us. "I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you"

Glenn glanced over at me as Carl barely managed to keep a calm composure. Daryl was concerned for his girlfriend being here..pregnant and all. Negan once again brought the bat up to Rick's face. This... this is Lucille and she is awesome. All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor" He stated walking by each one of us.

After that i zoned out for a bit, i couldn't keep it together..I was panicking and i didn't want to look up anymore. Just staring at the ground before i heard Daryl get up trying to stop Negan from attacking Jane. "Daryl-" 

"Stop it!" Jane shouted as the men beat up on Daryl until he was on the ground. 

"Nope- nope get him back in line" Negan ordered and they did as he asked.

"No.." i whispered fearing my brother's safety. 

Daryl was sobbing and groaning and he got on his knees again "Don't..don't hurt her" 

"All right, listen..don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions..first one's free.. it's a emotional moment, i get it" Negan attempted to show empathy. Then he looked over at Carl. "This is your kid right?"  

"Just stop this!" Shane snapped.

"Hey! Do not make me kill the little future serial killer. Don't make it easy on me..i gotta pick somebody everybody's at the table waiting for me to order" Negan said before whistling and once again glancing at each and everyone one of us.

"I simply cannot decide so, i got an idea" Negan smiled before walking up to Rick and pointing Lucille at him. "Eenie..Meenie..Miney..Mo..Catch the tiger..by his toe.. If he hollers.. Let him go..My mother..told me..to pick.. the very best one..And you.. are......." There was a pause as he walked by everyone pointing Lucille at them, this was cruel, someone's life.. being decided by a game.