135 ✧ 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3/3

⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛

⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛

Rick and His Group we're traveling once again but we're forced to come to a pause by a chain wall of walkers. Abraham was told to stay behind in the R.V. with Jane as everyone else got out to clear the walkers. They approached it cautiously with weapons out. 

"Putting together a red rover like that takes people, a lot of them" Shane pointed out.

"Come on let's do this" Carl encouraged.

"Carl" Rick called out stopping his son from leaving.

"Look it's Michonne's" Sasha said looking at the walker that had Michonne's locks along with her outfit. 

"And that's Daryl's" Shane pointed at the walker with his arrows and shirt on. And right before they were gonna kill them they were shot at, leading them to shoot back and run back to the RV.

Rick and Shane killed all the walkers and gave them a path to drive through. Eventually they had once more come to a stop due to another wall of humanity standing in there way. "Go back" Rick instructed.

"Where?" Abraham questioned but nobody spoke up. Everyone didn't have an idea, they we're  getting surrounded and stopped every direction they took. They had to get some distance from these guys and make a plan to go out on foot while Sasha stood back and watched the R.V. 

Jessica Dixon First Person P.O.V

Scared, worried and angry is what i felt as we had been kidnapped and placed in the back of a car. All we could see is the light from outside shining in from time to time. I was scared what was going to happen to us to my family or friends worrying about us, specifically worried that they are in danger as well trying to get us, and angry that we are in this predicament in the first place.

That's when we heard the mass amount of whistles and noises coming from outside the vehicle. Then the doors we're open and the next thing i knew they took us out of the van one by one. Forcing us on our knees all next to each other. 

When i came to notice Shane, Carl and everyone else here too i knew that we had fucked up, bad. "Jane?" Daryl called out seeing her there as well. 

"On your knees!" Everyone looked completely taken off guard.

"All right! we got a full boat..let's meet the man" the individual said before knocking on the R.V. door. 

That's when the door swang open and somebody stepped out with a bat. "Pissing our pants yet?..boy, do i have a feeling we're getting close" from the looks of it i had pretty safe guess on who this guy was. "Yep, it's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon...which one of you pricks is the leader?" 

"It's this one, he's the guy" The same guy who captured us pointed to Rick. 

The male with the baseball bat walked up to Rick and smiled. "Hi, You're Rick right? I'm Negan and i do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when i sent my people to kill your people for killing my people..you killed more of my people. Not cool, you have no idea how not cool that shit is..but i think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah.. you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes..yes you are"