"He said and I quote 'I'm still going, fuck y'all'." Midnight said walking back over to us and I looked at Epic who was still fuming. I should've stopped Midnight from going over there and while I doubted that Epic said those exact words I'm pretty sure it was something along those lines; I walked over to Epic who always looked funny when he was mad and waited.

"You think I'm an idiot for still wanting to take this vacation?" He asked and I nodded. "Well tough titty bitch, I'm going and there's nothing y'all can do to change my mind. I trust you to handle everything while I'm gone so I know my city is in good hands." Epic said checking his phone.

"I really think you should reconsider.... leaving now just doesn't make sense unless you have other reasons for going... reasons you don't trust me to know." I said looking at him.

"It's not about not trusting you... if you and Yaseem don't know what I'm planning then no one does and I want to keep it that way. Like I told you before I need this vacation to reflect and find my inner peace because of what's coming between me and Renee.... you know it's going to get worse, that shyt with the Lawson will look like a game of tag by comparison...." Epic said and I knew he had a point, it was going to get worse and there was already one person I was going to be gunning for, that nigga that showed up at my house... Booger or whatever his name is."

"Aight.... but I still don't understand why Alonzo is going with you." I said even though I already knew why he was going, I just wanted him to admit that he was planning on finally going to take Alonzo to pound town.... plus I was wanted to give him some tips because I know it's been a while for my boy.

"I told you he's my spiritual advisor... I'm going to need some prayer for what I'm planning." Epic said cryptically.

"Nigga you're going to bless him with some DICK!!!!" I said laughing and Epic cracked a smile. "Don't play me like I'm stupid nigga, Alonzo has turned your legs to noodles for the past few weeks and now you wanna return the favor.... just take it easy your first time, you haven't fucked in years so it'll be easy for you to get carried away once you slid inside his ass for the first time. Take it slow.... make love while you fall in love." I said looking at him.

"Whatever nigga..... Look I'm going to go handle this shyt with Kooda, you should go back inside and enjoy the party, I know Murda is probably heated that y'all didn't get to finish. Happy New Year Bro, I'll call you sometime tomorrow, Yaseem come on." Epic said dappin me up before walking off, Yaseem trailed behind him leaving me alone with Midnight who looked kinda salty.

"What he say?" Midnight asked as we walked back inside the building.

"Basically have fun tonight... which means don't interrupt me and my dude again, find you, someone, to go home with, or hell get one of these rooms so your drunk ass doesn't have to drive. He'll call us tomorrow and give the orders of what he wants to happen while he's gone." I said pressing the up button on the elevator. As soon as the doors opened I went to find Micah, my intentions were simple; tell him we were leaving, go back to the house, and finish what we started here. "Ayy you ready to get outta here?" I asked.

"Hold on..." Micah said not moving from his spot, I followed his eyes that were peering out of the doors that lead to the balcony where two men stood. Icon was balling, I mean tears streaming down his face, snot coming from his nose, shoulders bouncing as Legend stood there with his arms wrapped tightly around Icon's back holding his head tightly.

"Oh good they finally made up.... now we can remove Qwantay off the board and deal a blow to Renee." I said mainly to myself but I knew Micah wouldn't mind.

"You make it sound so easy.... but we both Renee isn't going to be easy to get rid of. You know what none of that matters, let's get outta here." Micah said downing his drink. "But before we go home, we gotta stop by the hospital, I gotta check on Nolan." Even though it was after visiting hours, they should know by now that there was nothing that would stop Micah from seeing his brother.

"Aight let me go let this nigga Midnight know I'm leaving." I said kissing him and walking off, I searched all through the party for Midnight and I was starting to think that he had left but then I spotted him standing in the corner talking to some tall dark-skinned dude. They seemed familiar with each other and the more I looked at the dude the more familiar he looked. "Ayy I'm about to dip." I said walking over to Midnight.

"Aight be safe bro, I'll catch you later......" Midnight said glancing at the man nervously, now I remembered where I knew this dude from; this was J'Wayne Creed, The Hood's Superman... he was always in the neighborhoods preaching about self-reliance and giving out food to the single mothers... he was a good dude, a little pompous but his heart was in the right place. I nodded to J'Wayne before walking back over to Micah who was talking with Legend's cousins.

"You ready?" I asked and he nodded, glancing back at Icon and Legend one last time before walking off. As we stood waiting for the elevator I noticed Micah tapping his foot impatiently.... a clear sign that he was horny, I knew this dude inside and out so I knew where his mind was at at that moment. "Johnny Gill." I whispered and instantly Micah started smiling (if you know what song I'm referring to you get a free chapter pick). The door opened and I started to push Micah inside but a woman was stepping off.... she looked good as fuck, like breathtakingly beautiful and I had to remember who she was.

"I'm sorry... oh hey Murda, hey Frenchie." Renee said walking past us, we looked at each other, and I didn't know why she was here but she couldn't be oblivious to what had happened earlier between Kooda and her men, so that friendly smile on her face was an instant red flag which made me reconsider leaving....................................