Chapter 37

Rah ^

I'm living for y'all's comments and debates lol keep it coming ... I thought I should cast Rah cause he's getting more parts , plus omg that's my boo

Y'all ready ? It's about to get wild lol Italics means flashback

Nas

" So what can go wrong in this situation ? " I asked once the girl finally sent Rina her location and she pulled out of the parking lot .

" Well ... she could still be affiliated with Racks , so yea she could just tell him . However , she was playing both sides , so if Racks knows she was working against him too , I doubt that would be an option for her " She answered .

" Hmmm okay . So how we playin this cause I don't know her or y'all's
history ? "

" I don't even know to be honest . We definitely don't fuck with her but we may need her help so just follow my lead for now until we can tell where the convo is headed " She explained .

" Ight cool " I responded .

None of this was new to me . In Atlanta I dated a nigga who pushed weight and we ran shit together . But when I started making more money , he actually got jealous and started being abusive . I was good at hiding all this from my parents considering the fact that I was only 17 . Luckily , my mom was going through the same issues with my father which is how we ended up here and how I finally got away from him . I always think about my people's and how they're doing in Atlanta , even him .

" There she is " Karina spoke , breaking me out of my thoughts .

Karina

We pulled up next to her white car and she was sitting in the driver's seat . She looked over and motioned with her head for us to get in her car , so we did .

" Hey Karina , or is it Katrina , the sweet , innocent one ? Which one are you today ? " Lani smiled innocently .

" Bitch don't be funny with me " I started , letting her know I'm not playing with her ass , " And who are you today ? An opp ass bitch or are you feeling loyal today ? " I smiled back .

She mugged me , " Mmm . What you need ? And who are you ? " She turned around looking at Nas .

" Her sister " I heard Nas respond shortly .

" No but real shit , what's the status with you and Racks ? " I asked Lani .
" How do I trust that you won't just run back to him and tell him everything ? "

" Look dummy , I was never working for Racks . I was pretending to , so I could get info for Melo and East " She explained making me narrow my eyes . Nah , I don't believe her completely .

" So why didn't Melo or East know ? Why'd you let them send you away then ? " I asked her .

She sighed . " That's none of your business . You said you needed my help , now what is it ? "

I paused , hesitant to continue but shit we already here " We just found out Racks is related to us " I told her .

She furrowed her eyebrows " Related how ? Like cousin ? Family friend ? "

" No , brother "

Her eyes widened in shock , " Damn . What did East and Melo say ? " She asked .

" Thats the thing " I said , looking at Nas then back at Lani , " I haven't said anything and I don't know if I should "

" Does Racks' know who you are ? " She asked .

I narrowed my eyes at her " Don't play stupid Lani . You have a better idea than I do ? "