Chapter 20

" It's okay baby boy. I'm here for you." I gripped the toilet tighter as more puke exited my mouth. He sighed and rubbed more circles on my back. " Take some deep breaths..Don't worry...you aren't alone. Toga has been vomiting her brains out as well." I glared at him. " Don't compare me to that witch!" I yelled at him then puked some more.

" Sorry baby boy...I thought you'd find comfort in that..." I growled and tried to steady my breathing. " I hate you." I hissed at him and flushed the toilet. I stood up and washed my hands. Then brushed my teeth.

" DABI!!!" I heard Tomura yell and I looked up at my mate in confusion. " Let's go bunny. He doesn't sound happy." I nodded and walked down the stairs and I felt my heart stop for a second.

There he stood. Covered in blood and eyes softening as they made contact with my own. " T-Todo..." I squeaked out and hid behind Dabi. I saw him place his hands out in front of him. " Midoryia I'm so sorry...Please forgive me...I killed Aizawa and ran away..." I felt my eyes widen but I still stayed behind Dabi. " If you'll give me a second chance—..." I heard Dabi growl and swiftly lifted me up so that I was pushed up against his chest.

" HELL NO HE IS MY MATE!!!" I let out a purr and nuzzled into his protectiveness. " I understand...I was expecting that. So I'll back off. Forgive me. Besides someone else smells delicious...and it's not Midoryia..." I looked at him and he was looking directly at Tomura. " Wait Todo...Tomu..he's not wait...HOLD THE PHONE! TOMURA YOU'RE AN OMEGA?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ALPHA!" He sighed and shrugged. " Guess the cats out the bag now." I smirked and sighed a breath of relief. That nightmare is finally over...or so I thought...

The baby project जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें