Chapter 14

I opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings unfamiliar. It looked like a run down warehouse.

" Would you look at what the cat dragged in...itself..." I looked up seeing Shigaraki sitting on a stack of crates. " I'm glad to see you made it here safely." I gave him a small smile but then felt a surge of pain run through me.

" Ah fuck the injection the doctor gave me...it's wearing off..my heat!" I fell to the ground my arms squeezing my stomach tightly. " Ah fuck! Damn Deku! Your scent is extremely strong!" I shivered and started crying as the pain became more and more unbearable. I heard the sound of running feet and soon I was lifted up and cuddled into someone's chest. The familiar scents of bonfire and valerian filling my nose. I felt my body tremble as I clung to Alpha that held me in their arms.

" I'll be gone for a week. So don't bother me or Izuku for a whole week! Bye!" I felt him run out of the darkened warehouse part and towards a hallway with a series of rooms. He kicked one opened and shut it behind him locking it before placing me on the bed and getting on top of me.

" Dabi..Please...make the pain stop." He caressed my cheek and ripped off my hospital gown. Along with his own clothes. I looked down at his large member and shuddered. He's bigger than Todoroki! Wait didn't the doctor say... " D-Dabi the doctor." He sighed. " Well aware. What he said was a bit concerning...Like you being small and having a smaller body...and risks that go along with you being small. But trust me. I won't hurt you. I love you so please allow me to make the pain go away and mate with you." I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. " I trust you Dabi. Please mate with me." He leaned down and latched his lips onto mine and darted his tongue into my mouth.

" Gladly." He said breaking the kiss a string of saliva connecting us.