Chapter 7

" Where the fuck do you think you're going Deku?!" I felt my eyes widen. Oh shit it's Kacchan! " K-K-Kacchan?!" He yanked me back harder and I fell into his chest. " Do you know how fucking long we've been searching for you?!" I tried to shove him off but like always he was stronger than me. " Stop no!! I don't want to go back!! Let me go!" I started clawing at his arm, kicking and hitting him. " Fucking stop Deku! You act like it's a bad thing! You're being mated! Stop resisting!" I started crying and shook my head. " I DONT WANT TO BE MATED!! I DONT WANT TO!! LET ME GO!!!" I bit down on his arm and his hissed in pain loosing his grip on me. I roughly kicked him and ran out the the room since the portal already closed. Just as I turned the corner I saw him. All Might and Mr. Aizawa. They turned towards me and I felt my eyes widen. " NO!!! NO!! NO!! NO!!" I quickly activated my quirk surrounding myself in a wall of fire. I raised its temperature to that of lava. It'll singe anything that touches it. I looked around trying to see if there was anyway I could escape.

" TODOROKI YOUR ICE! I CANT ERASE HIS QUIRK UNLESS I SEE HIS EYES!" I shook my head as more tears fell down my cheeks. " I CANT IT'S TOO HOT!! I CANT PRODUCE MY ICE!" I placed my hand on the wooden floor and felt it start to burn and create a hole in the floor. I slipped into it and fell down landing in a vent. I started to crawl hearing them yell from above. " USE YOUR FIRE!! CANCEL OUT HIS FIREWALL!" I picked up my pace and saw an air vent coming up. " He went into the floor! It looks like a vent! I'm going in after him!" I made it to the air vent and started kicking it trying to break it. I heard him coming closer and I tried to put up another fire wall but it was too late.

" NO LET ME GO!! STOP LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!!" He grabbed my wrists pulling me back. I roughly punched him and kicked the air vent again hearing it snap off. " STOP MIDORYIA! THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG!" I shook my head and tried to crawl through the vent but he grabbed my ankles pulling me to him. " STOP!!!LET ME GO!!" He placed his hand on my back and pushed me down knocking the wind out of me. I gasped and felt him place my hands behind my back cuffing them with what I'm assuming is quirk resistant cuffs. " T-Todo please..." I sobbed out. He looked at me and sighed. " I'm sorry Midoryia...but I promise once it's over...I'll protect you from them...I won't allow them to mate you with other Alphas..." I felt my eyes widen. Mate with other alphas! No no no! I TOOK IN A DEEP BREATH AND WITHOUT WARNING I LET OUT AN EAR PIERCING SCREAM.

Todoroki stumbled back covering his ears and I yanked the almost put on cuffs off and jumped through the air vent falling straight down and into the vent below. I quickly crawled through it and sniffed smelling a draft. I crawled towards it and placed my hands on the metal bars melting them. I quickly stood up and ran out and into the sewers. I covered my nose and looked around seeing a ladder. I started climbing it but was yanked down by my feet waking my forehead on one of the bars.

" FUCKING DEKU'S GOT A SET OF STRONG ASS VOCAL CORDS ON HIM!! LOUD ENOUGH TO SHATTER GLASS..." I looked up seeing Kacchan a smirk on his face. My vision started getting hazy but I forced my self to crawl over to the ladder. " My god you don't quit do you? But jeez you are one strong ass omega..." He walked in front of me and tried to lift me up but I forced myself to stand up and start to run away from him. I tried my hardest to focus my vision but my head hurt too much. I stumbled and fell down scrapping my arms and legs on the pavement. " Fucking Deku just stop! You're only hurting yourself!" I growled and got back to my feet and started running again. I saw another ladder come into view and grabbed it and climbed up it as fast as I could. I placed my hands on the round metal sewer drain and used all my might to push it up. I felt relief fill my chest as it opened and I crawled up and out of it. I looked around seeing no one in sight. It was dark and I could barley see. But I didn't care I started running my whole body aching. I heard feet behind me and the bridge incident replayed in my mind. I felt my self trip and then hit the ground. I sobbed as I heard Kacchan's and the rest of the heroes feet surround me. " Please...Kill me! Kill me! KILL ME!! KILL ME!! FUCKING KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!!" I SCREAMED OUT AS LOUD AS I COULD. " Deku..." I felt my whole body tremble and start to violently shake.

" SHIT I THINK HE'S HAVING A SEIZURE!!" I felt my self get put onto my side as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. All the voices suddenly disappear and darkness surrounded my vision.