Chapter 5

" Sir it's been two months...we still haven't found him...nor his body! What should we do...?" There was a moment of silence and then a sigh. " I'm not sure...but what I do know...is that we aren't giving up a quirk like his! We've never seen one like it before..." I looked down and felt anger fill my chest. " So you just want to mate him because of his quirk? Let me ask you a question...what do you plan on doing with him after we were done mating and he already birthed our offspring?" He looked at me and then back down at his paperwork. " Mate him with many other Alphas of course." I slammed my fist on the desk. " Are you kidding me?! Mate him with other Alphas?! Why the hell would you do that! You know once am omega mates it's for life! That will kill him! Forcing him to mate with another alpha that isn't his mate! His body will reject it and..." He rolled his eyes. " Ya that's the case for regular useless omegas. Not Midoryia. His body is the perfect specimen to play god with. We can force many different Alphas mate him one after the other! So we get as many offspring from him as we can! Besides! Omegas are only good for opening their legs and sucking up semen." I punched his face and growled as he was smashed into the wall. " YOU ARE SICK!! HES A GODDAMN HUMAN BEING!! NOT SOME SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!" With that I stormed out of the room and to classroom 1-A. I need someone's help..we can't allow them to find Midoryia...I refuse to let them do this to him...