Chapter 4

" Aw so you found him in the rapid water? Wow I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to jump!" I winced and felt my eyes flutter open my eyes adjusting to a dimly lit room. My head was pounding and my body is so cold. I sat up slowly placed my hands on my pounding head. " Ugh my head is killing me..." I looked around my vision still adjusting. I saw the darkened silhouettes of six people four of them sitting on what appeared to be a bar, one in the corner and one sat beside me. " Oh look he's awake!" I rubbed my eyes and blinked my eyes fully adjusted. That's when I noticed...

" S-Shigaraki...No!" I felt my heart pounding extremely fast and I jumped up landing on my butt fear already filling my chest. " No...Why am I...league of villains...how...no..." I struggled to breathe as I tried to figure out how I got here. I looked down at my torn ceremonial clothes and tears filled my eyes. I started clawing at them attempting to rip them apart. " Hold up aren't those omegan clothes? The ones they use for...that ceremony thingy?" I felt all eyes on me as the tears rushed down my cheeks. " I don't want to! Wahhh!! I don't want to be mated with him!! I don't want to!" I sobbed out my distressed pheromones filling the air suffocating everyone. " Woah okay calm down little omega...dabi...you said you found him in the rapid waters right..." I looked up seeing shigaraki facing the cloaked person. " Yes I did, the rapids that pass under the old memorial bridge..why?" I looked at them while still attempting to rip the clothes off. " I think he jumped purposefully...to escape his assigned mate..." He looked at me as if asking if his statement was accurate. I took in a deep breath. " I did...I...I don't want to be mated to him...Just because I'm a rare omega...they treat me like I'm some sort of object they can use...just to create powerful offsprings..." They all looked at me and growled. " Those hero scum...and their corrupt system..." I looked down tears blurring my vision. " Please don't take me back! I'll be forced to mate with him! I'm begging you!" I felt arms wrap around me and a hand rubbing my head slowly. " It's alright we won't take you back...you're safe here..." I looked up seeing a guy with purple like skin stapled onto his body.

" Wow the antisocial dabi comforting an omega? That's a rare sight..." I heard the staple guy growl and scoff. " He's an omega assholes! He needs comforting! Or else he could die of depression and fear! Do you not know anything about omegas?!" I felt my heart skip a beat as his sent entered my nose. He smelt like a bonfire and valerian. What a calming mixture. I snuggled closer, his scent making making my body at ease. " It seems he's calming down, now we can ask him some questions! It's been forever since I've gone to an omegan ceremony!" I gulped and felt the staple guy stand up extending a hand out to me. I took it and stood up. He sat down on the couch and I sat beside him.

" So little Izuku, why were you assigned a mate?" I gulped and stood up again. " I'm what they call a rare omega. I have neko attributes which includes ears and a tail...but that's only half the reason why they are obsessed with me...I have an extremely rare and powerful quirk...It's a fire manipulation quirk. I can emit fire from anywhere on my body and control it at will. That includes its size, range, temperature, and property. I can also control anything that is fire related as well. It doesn't have to be only my own fire. It can be...a fire in a burning house. I can make it shrink or even disappear...lastly my fire...if someone is injured...I can heal them...it doesn't matter what type of injury it is. Exterior, interiors, a disease, organ, bone, anything..." They stared at me with wide eyes. " Holy fucking shit! And you're an omega! No wonder they went batshit crazy over you! Your quirk it's so....useful! Little omega...I understand you might be scared but we could use a quirk lik—.." " I'll join. No questions asked. My goal is to destroy that corrupt system! Omegas should be free to chose whoever they want to mate with! I'll take down whoever thinks otherwise! We are not puppets!" He smiled and raised a glass. " Then so be it! Too destroying heroes and their corrupt system!"