1.3

today was Lily's funereal, she had a heart attack in her sleep and her parents couldn't get her to the hospital in time. Luke didn't know if he could show up, he couldn't get out of his bed, he didn't want to move, he thought that if he didn't leave none of it would be real. he thought that if he just went back to sleep it would all be a dream and he could go smoke cigarettes with Lily that afternoon, unfortunately that couldn't be, because you see Lily could only see luke and luke could no longer see her. But his mom forced him to leave his bed and get dressed.

--
more people showed up to Lily's funeral than he expected, quite a few people from school showed up and she had a lot of family members. turns out the little sad lonely girl wasn't so lonely after all.
"hi, I am, well, was Lily's boyfriend, and even though my time with her was short it was amazing. I honestly wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, because well I feel like she was the love of my life. Lily was a truly beautiful person and what happened to her was awful. my, um, only regret would be not meeting Lily sooner, I guess I was scared of what people would think of us being friends. but I guess I got passed that when I ran into her in the hallway one day. Lily honestly just made me smile and I loved her dearly" luke wiped a tear from his eye and sat down and politely listened to the service even though he couldn't care less.
Luke thought funerals were bullshit. once it ended luke drove to his house and grabbed the first container of alcohol he could find and the first kind of drugs he could find and headed to their hide out spot.
Luke pulled out 2 cigarettes and lit one and put the other where lily used to sit, Luke sucked down his cigarette faster than he usually would, he sucked down another, and another, and another. and eventually Luke opened the container of medicine and the alcohol and chugged them both at the same time.
"I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS WITHOUT YOU" he screamed before he passed out.
the police spend hours searching for luke and by the time they found him. Luke had died too.

----
oops they both died, well the plan was for just lily to die but then I got way too attached to their relationship so I had to make luke die too im sorry please don't hate me. that ending was honestly so sucky so um like read my other stories I hope they won't be as sad as this one even though this ending wasn't even that sad ugh. I suck at writing.

so I guess that's the end :/
kisses xoxo
-Liv