0.6

a week had past since luke kissed Lily and it's all Lily could think about. she just wanted the feeling of his warm soft lips on hers and the feeling of the cold ring against her lip, she craved it. she craved it more than she craved cigarettes. Luke and Lily had been hanging out a lot lately. they had spent every day at Lily's hiding spot smoking cigarettes.
"do you want any tattoos?" Lily asked after blowing a puff of smoke
"yeah but my mum would kill me if I got one, she'd also kill me if she knew i was at a secret hiding place, with a girl, smoking cigarettes" he rolled his eyes
"my mom just stopped caring once she found my first pack, she said I was a lost cause"
Luke looked at the ground after what Lily told him.
"I don't think you're a lost cause" he looked up at her
and in that moment, luke kissed her, just as good as the first time if not better. his cold lip ring felt amazing up against Lily's lips. Luke tangled his fingers in her hair as their kiss deepened. Luke pushed her up onto his lap, she laced her fingers behind Luke's neck. both lily and luke pulled away at the same time and smiled at each other. luke bit down on his lip making butterflies erupt in Lily's stomach. Lily had never kissed anyone like she had kissed luke, because well no one ever wanted to kiss her.
Luke gave Lily another cigarette and lit it for her. The two of them smoked until the sun went down.

--
I'm so cranky all the time bc I never get any sleep ughhhh
anyway
some important things will be happening soon lol whoops