0.9

lily picked luke up for school the next morning to make sure they both get there on time. Lily took a deep breath before she entered the school.
"it'll be okay" luke said and kissed her forehead
"it's just I really don't want to go in there, I know I act like I don't care all the time but I really do I hate the way everyone looks at me and I hate feeling that I might reek of cigarettes and I ha-"
Luke cut her off by pressing his lips on hers, he grabbed her hand before he pulled away and the two of them walked into school together.

"I'm going to take you on a proper date tonight" luke smiled at her
"why" lily asked
"because all we ever do is hang out in the woods smoking cigarettes and we get pizza sometimes and I think that we should go out tonight." luke beamed
"Luke seriously we don't have to"
"I'll be at your house at 7:30 wear a dress" he said before kissing her cheek and walking away to first period

lily couldn't stop thinking about the date and what she should wear, how she should do her makeup and what she should do with her hair. the whole date idea freaked her out a little bit. I mean a boy, like a real boy wanted to have a sit down meal with her. with Lily of all people. boys didn't like lily, she just wasn't one of those girls that boys liked. she wasn't the type of girl boys thought were pretty. she was just Lily. the burn out girl with purple hair that everyone called names behind her back but really she heard every single one.
--
okay well so that happened lol