I left wil's room and went back to my room, sitting down at my bed. I sat there, thinking. I should go somewhere. I get up and walk to my closet, picking out an outfit.

Putting on my shoes, I grab my bag and throw my sketchbook, my book, some pencils and pens, wallet, headphones and phone

Putting on my shoes, I grab my bag and throw my sketchbook, my book, some pencils and pens, wallet, headphones and phone. I put my headphones in and play some music.

-NOW PLAYING: Cigarette Daydreams by Cage the Elephant-

I hummed along to the beat and grabbed tubbo's hoodie again, putting it back on. I walk out of my room and into wil's room. "Hey im going out ok?" He turned from his computer and i saw he was in a call. "Alright y/n! Stay safe" He smiled. I waved and closed his door, heading out of the house. I walked out of the driveway, along the sidewalks of Brighton.

Along walking on the sidewalks, I walked past a Café. I walked back, going into the café, and i sat down at a table. I scrolled on Instagram, until i decided to post something.

@Y/U/N: Yum:)

1,256 likes. Liked by Tubbo, Wilbursoot, Tommyinnit, Ranboo and 2 more...

Comments:

user34: Anyone here from the livestream? (98 replies)

Tubbo: Looks pretty:)

Tommyinnit: I know where that cafe is actually hold up

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Woah where did all the likes come from? I smiled and scrolled through the comments, I didnt really know what Tommy meant by the hold up part, i just brushed it off. The waiter handed me my food and i thanked them, and started eating. Seconds later, I heard the bell ring at the door. I looked up from my phone to see no other than Tommyinnit. He looked around until he saw me, and he walked over and sat down across from me.

"What- Tommy what are you doing here-" I sipped my coffee. "I saw your post and realized i wasnt that far from it, so i decided i'd visit so we can catch up" He intertwined his hands together and put his head on them. "Oh okay! How have you been?" I smiled and took a bite out of my snack. "Ive been well, but thats not the point. I want to talk about your life" He smiled grimly and i laughed nervously. "Are you recording or something like last time?" I laughed and he dropped his head.

"I promise im not, here ill lay my phone here, okay first question. How have YOU been?" He put his phone on the table, i saw he wasn't on call with anyone. "Well, its been good actually. I met a friend that's in my class, she said hi and that she remembered me from wilburs video. I dont trust her really that's a bummer" I frowned. "I dont trust her either already" He crossed his arms. I laughed. "Well, come on! Tell me about you and tubbo!" He smiled. "Is this the real reason you came here" i groaned. "No! Maybe. TELL ME PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION"

He banged his hands on the table. The café went silent, looking at Tommy and me. He looked around and apologized, and it was filled with chatter once again. "Tommy why would you do that now that was completely embarrassing" I held my head in my hands. "Tell me please" He repeated.

"Okay well, after you left his house he gave me a gift as i did aswell, and we're talking alot more. I still wear his hoodie a lot too, we got touch bracelets and stuff" I ranted, smiling. He listened closely and took my snack, eating the rest of it. I didn't mind, and kept talking about me and tubbo, mostly, tubbo. "Mhmm, mhmm, that sounds awesome, but, last question. Do you like him?" He smiled at me and finished the snack. I sighed. "Pinky promise me, you CANNOT tell anyone. OK?" He nodded and held out his pinky. It was a promise. A pinky promise.

"Fine..Yes, I like tubbo. It's not like he does back though."

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

HEY IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN 2 DAYS I WAS SO SO SLEEPY SCHOOL WAS A PAIN ANYWAY I LOVE U ALL I HOPED U LIKED THE CHAPTER

VOTE MAYBE?

TAKE CARE

1275 words