At Night.

^^^
this picture of tubbo makes me so happy

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°
Y/N POV
————

We left the store and completely lost it. Tommy, tubbo and me all bursted into laughter. Tommy was leaning over holding his stomach as his face was RED as i leant on tubbo for support as i felt i couldn't stand anymore. What i didnt know that was me and tubbo were still hand in hand. Tommy and tubbo still knew. We slowly calmed down and continued on our journey back home. Me and tubbo were in front of tommy as he was trailing behind us.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
TOMMY POV
_______

We walked out of the store and looked at eachother, before we all started laughing our asses off. I leaned over as i held my stomach, almost falling over. y/n was leaning on tubbo trying to gain balance. We all calmed down as i noticed that tubbo and y/n were still holding hands. I was about to point it out as a joke before i looked at tubbo, he was shaking his head no. He must have noticed it too. He smiled and mouthed a "Thank you" before him and y/n walked off infront of me. I took out my phone and took a picture, posting it on twitter.
______________
TommyInnit: They are deffo flirting, i cant believe they left me behind smh.

 ______________TommyInnit: They are deffo flirting, i cant believe they left me behind smh

Comments:

User442: AHAHA TOMMY L

Ranboosaysstuff: L

WEWEWE55: Deffo flerting-

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
Y/N POV
______

We continued to walk home, tommy was now beside tubbo and we were all chatting about anything, and everything. Nobody felt left out, everything was happy. We finally got home and we walked inside, taking off our shoes at the door. "Welcome back everyone! Dinner is ready the food is on the counter." Tubbos mum said and we thanked her, grabbing the food and sitting down at the table. Tommy was currently playing around trying to make me laugh while i was eating. "Tommy stop im gonna choke on my food-" I took another bite, holding in my laughter. "Good." Tommy said back as he continued. "We dont need a dead woman at my house" Tubbo suggested and i almost spat out my drink.

"Are you okay-" Tommy and tubbo said at the same time. "Yeah- i think-" I coughed. We all finished eating and brought the dishes to the sink. We grabbed our things from the sitting room and headed upstairs. "We should change" tommy said before taking his bag down the hall, into the bathroom. "Yeah" I said grabbing my things and heading to tubbo's bathroom. 

I was almost done changing until i realized, i forgot my hoodie in his room. I go up and knock on the door. "Um- tubbo i left my hoodie in there can you uh, hand it to me please?" I said softly. "Yeah where was it?" He said. "It should be on your desk chair."

I heard footsteps and a drawer open, before the door slightly opened. Tubbo handed me a hoodie, which was not mine. "Tubbo thats not mine-" i laughed. "I know, yours is dirty so here just take one of mine." Tubbo softly replied. "Oh okay thank you" I grabbed the hoodie and he closed the door. It was a Yellow hoodie with a flower on it, a white flower. It had a bee on the flower petal. I smiled and threw it on before i put my clothes in my bag, heading out. Tubbo was sitting on his bed on his phone. He looked over at me and smiled, patting a spot next to him.

I smiled and put my bag down and sat down next to him. "Tommy is so slow" I said and tubbo looked at me. "Yeah, i dont get how but he just is" Tubbo replied and i nodded. He scrolled on twitter for a while as i rested my head on his shoulder, until he scrolled past tommy's tweet of us. "Tommy what the hell-"Tubbo said clicking on the image. "Never let tommy trail behind us again" I replied. Tubbo nodded and tommy walked in. He set down his bag and sat at the desk. I sat up tubbo secretly saved the image.

"Tommy care to explain this?" Tubbo sat up and showed tommy his phone. "Umm...Well you see..." Tommy was at loss for words. I laughed as tommy tried to laugh it off with me. "Anyway, what do you want to do now?" Tommy changed the subject, looking at me and tubbo. I looked at tubbo and he looked at me. "Hm, a movie maybe?" Tubbo suggested and me and tommy agreed. Tubbo turned off his light and turned on his TV, putting it on netflix. "Tommy, im going to get snacks, i give you the power to pick the movie." Tubbo said as he left the room, leaving me and tommy there.

"Y/n nows the perfect timing" Tommy turned towards me. My face lit up and i nodded, letting him speak. "So, basically tubbo has been talking about you so much- Its starting to get annoying. Before you came over he was talking non stop over how exited he was to meet you i swear i was going to rip-" Tommy didnt finish before tubbo walked back in. "What movie did you pick boss man? " Tubbo said as he sat in between me and tommy, placing the snacks on the bed.

Tommy didnt reply, he just turned on the movie as it started playing. Little did i know, it was a horror movie. I get scared really, REALLY easily, keep in mind. Everything was going fine at first until the music started getting more intense. I grabbed onto tubbo's arm and he looked at me. I dug my face into his shoulder, not wanting to see the jumpscare. The woman on the TV screamed and i jumped, digging my face even deeper. He got situated and held me, making sure i calmed down.

The movie slowly calmed down once more, and i got drowsy. Tubbo was playing with my hair as my eyes were fighting to stay open, before i lost, my eyes shutting, and i fell asleep.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
TUBBO POV
_______

I was watching the rest of the horror movie, playing with y/n's hair as i felt her body go limp, and soft snores were heard. I smiled and continued to play with her hair, and finished the movie. Tommy exited the movie and looked over at me before smiling, mouthing the words "simp". I rolled my eyes and smiled, before tommy got up and turned the tv off, leaving the room to sleep. I slowly got up and made sure y/n didn't awaken, where i grabbed an extra blanket and covered her with it. I grabbed my phone from the bed and started walking out, before i heard y/n grumble.

"Dont goo.." y/n mumbled, slowly opening her eyes. She opened her arms and did the grabby hands. I smiled and laid next to her, going into her arms. She wrapped her arms around me and put her hands in my hair, slowly falling back asleep. I hugged her as i smile to myself, remembering i would have to let go in the morning. I fell asleep in y/n's arms.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

HEELO LOVESSS HOW ARE WE TONIGHT

i hope you liked this chapter! leave ur opinions in the comments!

take care ily!

1239 words.