Minecraft.

・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Y/N POV

-----------

2 MORE DAYS!

I woke up to the smell of coffee again, Wilbur must be up early again. I slowly stretch and rub my eyes, sitting up and slowly getting out of bed. I walk my way to the kitchen and see there's some coffee left in the jug. I grab my mug and wash it, before filling my it with the rest of the coffee. I put some creamer in and walk back to my room. I grab my phone only to see tubbo sleeping peacefully. I smile as i mute, leaving my phone charging on my bedside counter.

I walked over to my desk where my pc and art were, and set my mug down on the coaster, sitting down. I open up my book with the tubbo and tommy art and bring out my art supplies, starting to work on the finishing touches to the tommy art. I had already had the face, eyes, hair, and clothes done. Now all i needed was the background.

I decided to add the discs tommy loved dearly, mellohi and cat. After i painted the rest of the background a gradient of red, orange, and yellow. I smile and close the book, drinking the rest of my coffee. I take the mug and bring it back to to kitchen, where i wash it and put it up in its original place. I walked into the bathroom and did my business, and then brushed my teeth along with my hair. I walked back into my room and decided on an outfit for today.

 I walked back into my room and decided on an outfit for today

IF U DONT LIKE THESE SET IT TO UR LIKING・゚゚・*:༅。

・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

I looked in the mirror and smiled, i was going to go back to the library i loved today. I had to back there anyway, my books i bought had to be taken back, plus i already read them. I walk back to my phone and see that tubbo was awake. I unmuted. "Hello tubbo!" he immediately smiled and looked into the cam. "Goodmorning y/n!" I talked to him later before i said goodbye. I put my phone in my bag along with my sketchbook, pens and pencils, Charger and block, wallet and etc.