Origin.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊
Y/N POV
_____

I hopped onto the smp as well as all the others. I loaded on and the screen where you chose your powers popped in. I scrolled through all of them and chose (power). I waited as the whole world around me filled in with color. I walked around and started breaking a tree. "Hey wil where are you?" I said as i broke the last of the tree, crafting a wooden axe and pick.

"Im over by the base, just walk north and you'll find someone eventually!" He cheerfully stated and i started to head north, gaining items on the way. On my way north, i came across tubbo. "Oh hello there y/n!" He said, crouching infront of my character. I could hear his smile when he talked to me. "Hello tubboo!" I crouched back and passed him a flower. "Aww thank you!" He made his character nod. "Of course! ill be on my way now byee!" I said and left the call.

"Hello chat! How are you all doing today? Hope your having a wonderful day or night, and if your not i hope this stream can help!" I said and kept walking north, meeting some cows on the way. I read some chats and basically talked with my chat for what it seemed like ages until i came upon the base. I walked around until i decided to join wilbur, charlie slimecicle, and ranboo's call. "Hello i made it!" I said looked up, seeing wilburs nametag. "Hello! wait wait dont move watch this"

Slimecicle said and then i saw a little green blob fall down from the sky. As he hit the ground he bounced back up. "BoInNgGg" He said, using the voice effect. He kept saying "BoInGg" until he came to a stop. "Oh so your a slime! Ohhh i get why you chose slime now!" I said and crouched next to his little green character. "Your so, so awfully small" I laughed and he hit me. "Do not underestimate my power y/n" He said and ran off. "Y/n come up the ladder!" Wilbur said.

I moved my character and climbed up the ladder all the way to the floating platform. "Woah its so pretty from up here!" I crouched and got towards the ledge, admiring how the sun was setting in the world. "I know i like it!" Wilbur laughed and i saw a ender pearl come flying at me. "WOAH-" I panicked and moved my character over, falling off the sky platform, to my death. "RANBOO YOU KILLED HER-" Wilbur shouted as ranboo bursted out into laughter "WHOOPS MY BAD" he cackled.

I spawned right back where i was when i joined. "Awww now i got to go all the way backkk" i pouted and left the call. "Chat i cant believe the enderman just killed me, i didnt even look at him!" I said into my mic. I watched as chat filled with "I know right monkaS" and "BAHHAAH"

"Chat no its not FUNNY" i said again and the whole chat was laughing at this point. "oh come on now" I gave up, walking back to the base. I looked over at chat and saw i got a donation. "Sicklove24 thank you so much for the 5 dollars oh my god! Are you related to anyone in here? Ummm" I mumbled, trying to hold the question. I gave up. "Lets just ask wilbur to answer for me." I nervously laughed and finally, got back to the base. I joined wilburs vc.

"Hey wil can we go to a private vc for a second?" I mumbled and wilbur left the call, calling me on a different server. "Is everything alright y/n?" He sounded worried. "Yeah im fine, but someone donated 5 dollars and asked if i was related to anyone here" I tried to sound exited. "Oh!" he said and typed something only i could see. He typed.. "Do you want people to know? If your not ready i can say to hold the question for later times:)" I smiled to myself, wilburs always got my back. I type back. "Im not sure it is my first stream after all:("

He read it and spoke up. "Y/n's chat lets save that question for further times eh? it is her first stream after all!" He said and we both laughed it off. "Welp im gonna go back to the regular vc! bye y/n!" Wilbur cheerfully said and then left. I moved my minecraft character away from the base, towards tubbo.

I moved for a little while longer until i saw the nametag "Tubbo_" in the distance. I tabbed out of minecraft, going into discord and joining his vc. "Oh hello...y/n! Hiii!" He said. I liked how when he talked to me i could always hear his smile. It made me feel safe. "Hello tubbo! What are you up to?" I finished walking up to his character. "I was just building, what brings you here?" He asked. "I was just wondering what you were up to!" I laughed as he continued to build on his little abode. "Oh alright!" and by that, we talked for the rest of the stream, about anything.

"Welp tubbo im going to say bye to my chat ill see you in a bit!" I crouched and left the call. "Hello chat! This is my time to leave, its getting pretty late and im sleepy." I yawned as i watched chat fill with goodbyes and awe's and then, i hit the "End Stream" button. I lay back in my chair as i stretch, getting up for a glass of water. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with water before heading back to my room.

I headed to my closet and brought out tubbo's hoodie again along with some pajama pants. I threw them both on and put my old clothes into the hamper. I sat back down at my desk and heard my discord go off. I opened the chat we used for the stream.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

Slimecicle: amazing stream!

Wilbursoot: You did great! Proud of you y/n!

Ranboo: you did perfect! :)

Tubbo: Great job im so proud of you y/n!

You: awww that means so much thank you all! <3 :)

I shut down my pc and grabbed my phone and my water, heading towards my bed. I set down my glass on the side table and hopped into bed, covering myself. I scrolled through tiktok and twitter mostly, hopping between the two. Halfway through, i was rung, by no other than tubbo.

I smiled and answered it, turning on my lamp. "Hello y/nnn" He smiled into the camera. "Hellooooo" I smile back at him. "Why are you up so late?" He asked me, laying down on his bed. "Same goes for you" I laughed before propping the phone up to where he could see me, but im not holding the phone. I reached over for the big bee and held it, turning over to the camera again. "Is that my hoodie?" He asked as he yawned. "Yeah, wait is that mine?" I laugh before yawning also. He grabbed his stuffed bee and hid himself behind it. "So we have matching hoodies and matching bees at the same time"

We laughed , chatting a little longer but this time, tubbo fell asleep first. I smiled and took a screenshot, before turning my lamp off, also heading off into dreamland shortly after.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊
SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BAD IM LOWKEY AT A WRITERS BLOCK ATM AAAAAA

pls consider voting?:)

take care i love you all! /platonic

1295 words