Leaving.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Y/N POV
_______________________

We both layed against the mats of the ride as it started to spin, rapidly. I waited for a while until the operator spoke. "You may now climb." I nudge tubbo in the arm and he looked at me. "Watch this" I smile and lift my feet up and put them on the mat. I dont fall or slide down at all, i just stay there. "WOAH SO THATS WHAT THIS IS" he gasped and put his feet up also. "yep! you can also turn and stuff!" i say as i laid sideways, putting my hands up in the air.

He copied and turned sideways, scooting up next to me. "Oh hello there sir" I say, laughing at how he waved his hands in the air. "Hello there madam." He smiled and the ride stopped, causing me to roll down onto the floor. "OH NO-" Tubbo yelled as he rolled down along next to me. I hit the floor as tubbo got up before he hit the ground.

"Are- you OKAY?" He bursted out into laughter, giving me a hand. I grab it and stand up. "PFF yeah-" We both walked out and decided to play some games. Tubbo brought me to a pop the balloon game and we were handed darts. "Pop 3 balloons at the top and you win a prize of your choice!" The operator said into the mic. Tubbo grabbed a dart and threw it, landing in the middle row. He grabbed another one, landing in the top right row. "Lets go i got one!"

"Good job!" I cheered him on and he grabbed another, getting the top left balloon. "one more dart to get the last balloon!" He cheered as he grabbed the last and final dart, pointing it towards the balloon. He threw it as the top middle balloon popped, and the bells rung. "We have a winner! pick a prize young lad." The operator congratulated tubbo and he looked at all the prizes hanging down from the ceiling. "Ill take the large bee please." He smiled and pointed at the big yellow bee.

"Great choice! Here you go!" The operator took the bee from off the hook and handed it to tubbo. He grabbed it and hugged it as tight as he could and we walked away. "Here you go! Gift" Tubbo smiled, handing me the bee. "No way this is so adorable, thank you!" I said softly, and grabbed the bee. I hugged it as i walked up to a game. "Hello! Put the rings around 5 ducks and you get a prize here!" The lady said and gave me 10 rings. I grabbed one and threw it, as it landed on the duck. "One down 4 to go!" The lady said. I then grabbed 3 rings this time, and it landed around 2 ducks.

"2 more to go!" Tubbo cheered me on. I grabbed the remaining of the rings and free throwed them. 4 of the rings landed around the ducks. "winner winner winner!" The lady cheered over the mic as i looked at all the prizes. I scanned through them until my eyes fixed on a bee. The bee looked like mine. "I'll take the bee" I smiled as the lady took it off the hook. We walked away. "Here! now we match" i smiled and handed the bee to tubbo. "Pog! ill name mine...sunshine!" He smiled as he hugged the bee. "Ill name mine starlight" i said, He looked at me and nodded.

Tubbo and I ate before we left the amusement park, walking across the sidewalk. Then, my phone went off. I checked and it was a text from wilbur.

(WILBY SCOOT)

Hey i'll be there at 7 okay?

alright:(

Aw y/n itll be okay:(

  ҉    ҉    ҉    ҉    ҉  

I showed tubbo me and wilburs conversation and he frowned. "I dont want you to goooo" He whined, dragging his feet across the pavement. "I know" i frowned, hugging the bee. We made it back to tubbo's house and we headed upstairs, into his room. I plopped down onto his bed and snuggled with the bee for a while, still sad i have to leave. "y/nnnnnn dont be sad pleaseee" Tubbo said as he sat infront of me. i sat up and put the bee in my lap and frowned. "Come here" Tubbo said and put his arms up, doing the little grabby hands. I crawled over and submerged myself in his arms.

He held onto me and rubbed my back. "What time is it" I said and he grabbed his phone. "5:48, do you want to stream with me? we can do a q&a it'll be fun!" He smiled. "Yeah sure! just stay here for a little longer thoughhh" i pouted and clinged onto him. "Okay okay" He smiled and rested his head on mine and we layed there in a comfortable silence. Tubbo's phone went off and he checked it. "Do you want to stream now? it's 6:00."

i smiled and we both sat up. He went downstairs and grabbed a chair and brought it to his room. He sat down at his desk and opened streamlabs, and he pushed the go live button. The viewers flowed in and they all said hello. "Hello chat how are we today! I have a special guest with me today!" He said and looked at me, i nodded. The chat filled with "Tommy?" And "Ranboo?"

"No, no chat its not tommy or ranboo- its someone you dont know actually!" He said and switched to facecam mode. He pointed his hands at me. "Everyone say hello to y/n!" He cheered. "Hello!" i smile and wave at the camera. Chat was going so fast i couldnt read it anymore. "Today the plan is we're going to do a q&a ! ask away!" I read the chat and waited until tubbo found one. "Hello tubbo and y/n! my question is, what are you towards eachother?" Tubbo read. He looked at me and i shook my head no, letting him answer. "Well, me and y/n are just friends simply" He smiled and continued to read chat. "Height compare?"

I stood up and so did tubbo. I was a couple inches taller than tubbo. "This isnt fair." Tubbo said and folded his arms. I laughed and sat back down, as i answered some questions myself. We chatted for a little longer, answering questions and laughing until tubbo ended his stream. Its 6:50 we should get ready" Tubbo frowned and i agreed. I packed my bag, making sure i had everything ready for when wilbur came. "Hey tubby i-" "Hey y/n-" Me and tubbo said at the same time. "You go first" i said. "I have one last suprise" He smiled. "Me too" i smiled .

We counted down from 3 and brought out our gifts. Tubbo gave me one of his hoodies and a little brown box. I gave tubbo one of my hoodies as well as a box. "Dont open the box until you get home okay?" he said and i nodded. "Dont open yours until i leave." i smiled and put my shoes on. We went outside and waited for wilbur to arrive.

Me and tubbo talked about so many things until a car drove into the driveway. "I guess this is where i leave" i frown as me and tubbo stood up. "I'll miss you" He frowned, giving me a big warm hug. "I'll miss you too tubby, make sure to facetime me okay?" I smile sadly and he nodded. I walked away, and opened the car door. putting my bag in the back. I got into the front seat and buckled, before hugging the big bee. "Woah nice bee! So tell me how was it?" Wilbur said, smiling. "It was awesome, me and tubby- i mean tubbo got matching bees" I said as he started pulling out of the driveway. As wilbur drove away, i slumped down in the seat and frowned, hugging the bee tighter.

"Aw y/n its okay" Wilbur patted me on the back as i slowly drifted off to sleep.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

PLS I PROCRASTINATED SO MUCH ITS 3 AM ALMOST 4 NOW ANYWAY HOPED U LIKED

pls consider voting:)

ILY ALL TAKE CARE!

1386 words.