Chapter 6- He did what now?

Start from the beginning

“Well I bet the tooth fairy put a bunch of money under your pillow for that,” you could tell he was trying not to laugh.

“Iswallowedtheteeth.”

“I’m sorry what?”

“I swallowed the teeth,” I grumbled again, this time louder. He roared with laughter, even fell off my bed. I seriously hope he got a bruise from that fall…

“Okay seriously? Shut up,” I groaned and I plopped back down on my bed. He kneeled in front of me on the ground, crossed his arms and put his chin down on them.

“Want to know embarrassing stories about me?” he asked, looking like he really wanted to make it up to me.

“Oh yeah.”

            Cam took a deep breath then let it out. “WhenIwasfourteenIpukedinagirl’smouth.”

“YOU DID WHAT?” I threw my head back and laughed. I was laughing so hard that I was actually rolling on my bed.

“Okay that’s enough Cathy,” he pouted.

“Bad ass Cam, bad ass. Did you not like her or something?”

“Nope, I was crazy about her, she was smoking,” he grinned. I shot him a look. “Clearly not as smoking as you, but she showed off more.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You came to school today in Sam’s hoodie. She’d come to school in a bikini. See the difference?” Cam laughed at my expression.

“Okay so you were attracted to a slut, why am I not surprised?”

“Do you want to hear the story or not?”

            I went back onto my stomach and copied his body language putting my chin on my arms right in front of him.

“Go on…”

“We were at a party,” he started. “Stacy was seventeen, I was fourteen―”

“Woah, did she not have standards?” I gasped.

“I am just amazingly good looking. So shut up.”

“Whatever you say Mr. Beta.”

“Anyway as I was saying, she was seventeen and I was fourteen. I was really nervous because she had been coming onto me a lot so I drank, and I drank, and I drank―”

“Okay I get it, you got super drunk, continue.”

“Well eventually she got me in a room and we were making out and I couldn’t hold my drink down back then and I― you know.”