Chapter Twelve

(Yall don't have to re-read if you don't want to. I was just editing a lot of stuff in it and had to just unpublish it for a bit till I was done. Sorry for the wait.)

Well. I scarred everyone for life. HOWS YOUR DAY?!?!?

People are just freaking the heck out over one word. WELL IM GONNA USE THAT WORD EVEN MORE TIMES IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

Also I will allow comments this time.

--------------------

I groan, holding my pounding head as I woke up. If there was such thing as a killer headache, I had the third degree type of that. It felt like my head was spinning, throbbing, and aching all at once, and it was not pleasant. I laid there for a few, trying to at least shake the spinning. It passes slowly and I sit up, realizing that I'm in Victor's bed. He didn't seem to be in the bed beside me, but I think that's for the best.

I look around the dark room, trying to adjust to the darkness. As soon as my eyes adjust, I slide out of the bed carefully, trying not to make any noise. I begin to walk around the room towards the door. There were two, one leading to the hallway, and one to the bathroom. I head to the hallway door, but as I reach for the handle the lights fly on.

"Going somewhere, Kitten?" Victor asks behind me. I gulp, but don't reply. His voice is dark, angered, yet it holds a darkly playful tone to it. Almost like he's trying not to laugh at something. I shake my head, still facing the door. "Then you better turn yourself around."

I press my lips together, and slowly turn around, my back pressed against the door. Victor sits beside the bed, shirtless and looking down at something I can't see. He motions for me to come to him, but doesn't take his gaze off the thing in his hand. I walk over to him slowly and carefully. He's leaned over the thing, with his hands clamped tightly on it.

Victor glances up at me, and puts the item in his back pocket, then slowly rises. Fear starts to bubble inside me as he towers over me. I take a step back, but quickly run into the bed, while Victor takes a step forward. He places one hand on the bed beside me, and grabs my chin with the other, forcing me to look him in the eye. His eyes are almost a night black.

"You wanna give me an explanation?" He asks with a small growl.

"H-he took me with him. Th-thought that I-I could be used against yo-you", I stutter out.

"Now that we got that lie out of the way", Victor says in a low tone,"Give me the truth." I know I can't fight him, if I tell him the truth it might save me a bit.

"I went with him", I whisper,"He came, and I told him I was on my own. I-I'm so sorry. Please, Victor. I'm sorry."

I stare at him, my eyes pleading for mercy, but he holds no sign of taking it easy on me. His grasp on my chin tightens, and he leans forward to where he's right in my face. I try to move away from him but he just smirks and digs his claws into the skin.

"How can you fight when you have no idea what I'm gonna do?", he growls darkly, but the playful smirk fully on his lips.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I ask quietly. A small grin appears on his lips. I stare into his eyes, looking for any emotion that may save me. But all I see is the same lust from last night.

"It's a surprise, Kitten. But don't worry, I think you'll enjoy it", he says and pushes himself away from me. He turns around and grabs something off a shelf.

"Go take a shower. You got his scent all over you", Victor says and forces a overgrown teeshirt, some tights, a push up bra, and underwear, into my hands. He walks out the room, and closes the door behind himself.