Chapter Seven

I. Had the worst writers block....so this first part will suck. Also I found this picture and thought it was cute. HAPPY DAY AFTER VALENTINES DAY MY VICTIMS!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Victor meant it literally when he said my life would be a living hell. The days went by slowly, and I lost track of time. Everyday, Victor would leave to go do something along the lines of his work, and before he left he would punch me across the face, knocking me out till he got back. Even with my healing factor, a small bruise was forming on my right cheek. I had gotten used to it, but I still kept my distance from him at all times. Or the distance that Victor would allow me from him.

But today was different.

I woke up like usual, and tried to get out of the bed, but a strong arm wrapped around my waist held me down.

"Trying to leave me again, kitten?" Victor asked sarcastically. I may have forgot to mention that Victor was forcing me to sleep next to him every night now. I hated it, he always kept his arm around me so I was uncomfortable the entire night. He probably wouldn't have done this if I hadn't tried to escape once when he was out, but now I'm basically stuck in this position.

"I just wanna take a shower, let go", I mumble annoyedly. Victor chuckles softly, and moves his arm.

"I'll be waiting", he whispers as I quickly move away from him, and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Grabbing my clothes before I went in. I turn the water on to the temperature of choice, and quickly strip down, laying my dirty clothes on the shelf on the wall beside my towel. Testing the water I slowly step in, letting the warm water slide down my face and back.

I sigh mentally, thinking about why this could be happening to me. Victor didn't know I was his daughter, at least I didn't think so, and I also hoped not. Stryker hadn't gotten the DNA tests back yet, but he was 100 percent sure of what was true. I washed my hair and relaxed a bit as I felt some of my troubles slide down the drain with the water.

After I has done everything I needed to do in the shower I turned the water off and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around myself and reached for my clothes, only to find that only my bra and underwear were there.

"Victor", I mumble. I clearly remember taking a shirt and pants in with me, so Victor must have taken them. I slide what I have on and open the door just a crack, keeping the towel around me. I peer out and see that Victor is gone. I slowly open the door all the way and look around the room, finally seeing my clothes on the dresser. On the other side of the room.

Pressing my lips together I step outside of the bathroom, and quickly shuffle over to the clothes. I grab my jeans and drop the towel, trying to pull them on fast. But freeze when I hear a dark chuckle behind me.

"Damn, Kitten", I hear Victor say, I can tell he's smirking, even without seeing his face. I pull on my pants as fast as possible without letting him see anything else, but don't turn around. I grab my shirt, and just start to pull it over my head, when a hand grabs it out of mine. I continue to face the wall as I feel Victor's arm slide around my bare waist.

"I'd love to meet the woman who raised that fine ass of yours", He whispered into my ear. ((A/N Im not normal we all know this)) I press my lips together at his comment, trying to remain calm.

"Just give me my shirt back", I mumble, not in the mood for his perverted ways. He chuckles again.

"I don't wanna ruin the show. I'm gonna miss this later."

"What do you mean?" He sounded like he might let me go! I might be able to just leave! I might be able to go home! Or, back to running to find a home. His next words brought my dreams to a end.