4 years later...

Zacznij od początku

I was suddenly facing a question that stood out from the thousand more questions lingering in my mind.

'Is that you, my creator?'

For some reason, I felt my eyes moist.

Was it anger, or was it hope? I did not know.

I knew one thing, though. It was something coming from the bottom of my heart, even though I do not have one.

I knew, 'I have to punch that bastard right in the face. At least... once.'

Who knew, that was enough for me to accept him as my leader 2 years ago.

«...★...»

[2 Years Later]

–General Pov–

Zzz...

The young man with black hair and blood-red eyes stared ahead of him.

This was Moon-1§, a place where creatures who were the hybrid of Humans and Electrical Eel lived.

"*Yo, do you recognize me?*"

He spoke in a strange language towards the bulky man in front of him who gulped in response.

On the Earth's 7 moons, there were advanced civilizations residing on each of them. The most advanced civilization among all of the 7 Celestial Bodies is Moon-1§.

There was an important reason for that. It's because of the inhabitants here, it is populated by Electrical Eel mutants, alien Electric Eel mutants.

The creatures of these Moons are very similar to Fishmen. Like how Fishmen have mutants among themselves, as to how a Shark Type is naturally more formidable than most others, these creatures are the same.

Based on their mutant counterparts, they possess powers. As to how there were Fishmen who could become invisible, there are aliens who can do bizarre things like that. Though the strongest are the ones who can control Fire, Air, Ice, Water, and finally, Electricity.

It's a literal Avatar world here. (Except there are no Earth-benders.)

The people with Electrical powers are most powerful here in this part of the Galaxy since it is the most useful power in an advanced civilization where everything works on electricity and also the place which is lacking resources. This bunch of people who have Electrical powers and are supposedly the strongest resides in Moon-1§, the paradise of technology.

....

Except for Moon-1, each moon has people living in them, and only the Royalties of each Moon have Elemental power, along with their own version of a long history.

On the other hand, from Moon-2 to Moon-1§, all of them are in a war for resources, though there are exceptions.

All the moons, except Moon-1, are places where all kinds of aliens live. The elemental Royalties are the only people that differ each Moon from the other, as even their technologies are the same. So fighting for resources was inevitable.

The Moon-2: Is the paradise of criminals and pirates, this is where all kinds of aliens live. There is no official Ruler ruling this area.

The Moon-3: Is ruled by an alien race who can use [Air/Wind Type] abilities.

Moon-4: Is ruled by an alien race who can use [Water Type] abilities.

Moon-5: Is ruled by an alien race who can use [Ice Type] abilities. They have a good relationship with Moon-4 because of similarities in element

Moon-6: is ruled by an alien race who can use [Fire Type] abilities. They have a bad relationship with all the other moons, except Moon-3.

Moon-1§: The bane of every other moon, and Elemental Royalties. They are hated by all, but none can oppose them, they are that powerful. Because the ones who rule this planet are the ones with Thunder Powers. The rulers are an Electrical Eel type alien. Since their powers can charge their advanced weapons, they are most formidable in this area with less recourse.