Chapter 1: The Wedding

Start from the beginning

"So what should I do now?" He even asked the organizer first as if he doesn't know what he will do.

I scoffed.

"Okay I got it." He says as he chuckled and looked at me.

With just that, he kneeled in front of me and I saw how everyone squealed in joy. Historia was having heart eyes while she is in Ymir's arms. Sasha and Niccolo looked happy as they ate once again. Connie, Colt, Erwin, and Jean cheered and laughed as they called on Eren and the newly wed even took pictures happily.

The only people who didn't mind were the kids. I have to thank them for that. Oh my Goooodd!!

"It's time! Of course it has to last for 5 minutes" Says the organizer as everyone laughed and cheered.

5 minutes???!!

"Go Eren!" Armin shouts and I glared at him.

He then acted as if caught on guard.

Goddamn.

"I promise I will be quick." Eren says as he stared at me while I hold on to the bouquet.

"Why would I trust you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because you have no choice." He smirked and I sighed. I can't believe this. Why am K stuck on this situation. Annie? Armin? You really are a couple!!

He put the garter on my feet and lowered his face. I looked away. My face is slowly heating up. Shit. It makes me think of back then. I have to stop.

This shit is so embarrassing. I have to remind myself not to kick him.

"Yesssss! Go Eren!"

"Go broooo!"

I heard everyone cheered and I just shut my eyes.

I felt him moved the garter slowly using his mouth and I bit my lip gently for them not to know that I was having an internal crisis.

This really fucking reminds me of something I don't want to remember. Shit.

He paused midway when the thing is on my knee part.

"You look so constipated." He chuckled and I scoffed.

"Oh so stubborn." His lips curved as he continued to what he was doing before but this time, painfully slow.

It went higher and higher, my legs got exposed. I was silent but I have chanted thousands of curses already in my head.

The crowd went uproar as he stopped once again. They were dismayed but laughing anyway.

"I can't take it. Is this really okay? I don't want to harass someone." He put his hands up and I sighed.

"Glad you know." I commented.

"Of course! That is the tradition. Mr. Jaeger you are almost done!" Squealed the organizers and I have to think of how much I have to pay to shut them up.

"Yeah. Come on Eren you're almost there!" Ymir yelled and everyone agreed.

"Or you want me to be in your place?" Jean winked at him and I made a face. Ew no.

"Nevermind." He laughed as he knelt down in front of me once again.

"Can you?" He used his mouth to point the slit on my gown.

I blushed. This is so awkward. But this is a public place. I have to stay cool.

"Sure." I said as I exposed my fair legs.

He moved closer and I looked away. My face is heated. Shit shit shit.

"Don't move." He says as I felt the garter on my thigh and felt his breath there. Fucking hell. Why?!!

I didn't dare to move an inch. This is so awkward.

He finally stopped and moved up immediately. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

I hurriedly fixed myself and stood up. I smiled at everyone.

"Woahhhhhh!"

"Wohooooo!"

"Man!" Armin laughed as Eren fistbumped him.

"Bitch you are so lucky how to be you?" Jean exclaimed and they laughed.

"Mikasa! Where are you going?" Sasha asks.

"I have to make a call. Be right back." I smiled and walked out.

I went to the comfort room while everyone is still happily talking to Eren. This shit is so embarrassing I have to call Kiyomi-sama for advice.

Kiyomi-sama is like a mother to me now. Ever since she found out I was the last descendant of the Hizuru clan in Japan, she took care of me and taught me everything including our clan's tradition.

"Lady Mikasa. You called." She picks up immediately.

"Kiyomi help me." I looked so terrible in front of the big mirror in this comfort room.

I felt like crying. Eren was so close to me and everyone is watching. What will everyone say? They knew I was once adopted by the Jaegers. I grew up with Eren.

"What is it Lady Mikasa? Is something wrong? Do I have to send all your bodyguards back?" She was panicking and I sighed.

"No. I am fine Kiyomi. But not really that fine." I applied my lip gloss once again and fixed myself.

"Thank goodness Lady Mikasa. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to you. Lord Hizuru's soul will not rest."

I smiled.

"Nevermind Kiyomi. I will just tell you when I come back. Bye." I hanged up and fixed my short hair.

I looked over my neck and I remembered the scarf Eren used to wrap around me.

I shrugged it off and got my bag.

I was about to exit the comfort room when someone blocked me.

I saw the familiar green eyes in front of me. My mouth went open at how close we are. His nose could touch mine anytime.

"Eren what are you doing in girl's comfort room?" I asked frozen on my spot.

"I came for you. Mikasa, we need to talk."

He says as he pulled me somewhere we two will be alone together.