17. End

3rd pov.
After 1 year and 4 months
The pup's name is Yong-sun (idk)

"Sunnie , please stop crying , or I will cry too" Now , txt were looking for their pup , because Yoongi was now showering.
"Ugh..." Beomgyu hit his head on the wall , this his second time now.
"O-omma!" Yong-sun shouted between crying.
"No omma , he is showering!" Yeonjun said , what made the baby cry louder.

"Ugh, what is happening here? I just went to shower.." Yoongi mumbled coming downstairs.
"He is crying! Can you calm down your pup!"
"Yah! He is your pup too!"
"But you gave birth to hi---" Taehyun was cut off by sudden knock from the door.
"I will open it by m.y.s.e.l.f." Yoongi said glaring them and then going to the door.

When he opened it , he was really shocked.
"Hey Yoongi)"
"Oh my god guys!" Yoongi hugged each of them.
"Wow Yoongs you became shorter than before"
"Shut up Jimin , it's just you got taller" Yoongi pouted crossing his arms.
"Okay guys come in" Yoongi opened he door wider and then they entered in , Jin was the last one to enter the house.
"Hey Yoongs.." Jin said running his neck.
"Oh hey Jin.."
"I'm so sorry!" Jin hugged Yoongi.
Yoongi sighed. "It's okay Jinnie-hyung.." Yoongi patted his back and then they went to the living room , to see bts sitting on the couch. Txt and their pup were upstairs , playing (or not lol).

"Let me guys get someone!" Yoongi said excitedly as bts looked at him pretty confused , Jin told them that Yoongi left the pack somehow , but he didn't tell them that Yoongi was pregnant.

With Yoongs.

"Guys! BTS are here so behave well! Let me take my pup!" Yoongi shouted and took Yong-sun from Hueningkai's hands.
"Okay" They all listened to their mate.
"Let's go downstairs"

Soon they were going to the living room , first bts didn't see them but after Yong-sun giggled they looked at the 7.

"Oh my god! Who is this precious pup!?" Hoseok jumped from his sit and ran to Yoongi and took the pup from Yoongi's hands.
"Actually...he is our pup" Yoongi smiled awkwardly.
"Wha----Really!? Oh god Yoongi I'm so happy for you!" Jimin was the one who jumped from his sit now , he ran to Yoongi and hugged him.
"Thank you" Yoongi patted his back.
"We have to talk about a lot!"

After 6 hours bts left and txt , Yoongi and their pup laid on the couch and turned on a film.

They were cuddling , Yoongi was holding Yong-sun as if he was a plushie.

"I love you guys"

"I love you too love"

THE ENDD!

Yes this is the end •^•
I wrote this without editing-- (it means I wrote it in one time)
I wrote the 3 episodes in 1 hour , it was pretty fast and pretty boring °^°

Okay Bai ^•^

{ Thank you for 4k { April 17} }

Our Omega~ • Txt X Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें