2.

"Is it possible to remove my mark?"

-------------------------------

"Huh..? Why would you want that..?" Soobin asked , completely confused by the older's thought.
"I..just..." Yoongi stopped.
"You don't have to tell if you don't want to.." Yeonjun said , with a motherly voice.

"Thank you , so..is it possible..?" Yoongi said again , while playing with his fingers.

"Yeah.."

"Really!? How!?" The older said , probably excited.
"If someone else mark you.." Yeonjun mumbled , but Yoongi could hear it clearly.

"Oh shit.." the older whispered.

"But we could mark you~~" Soobin said again , teasing the older , meanwhile Yoongi's face became like a tomato.

"Ughhhh!!! Soobin!!!" Yoongi said covering his face with his hands.
"Hehe"
"But I really think you guys are really nice , kind , funny and not like them..." Yoongi said , trying to change the subject a little bit.

"Give us 2 months."

"Huh?"

"Give us 2 months to make you ours"

---------------------------------

"YOONGI-HYUNG!!!"
"Yeah?"
"Lunch is ready!"
"Coming!"

If you are confused let me explain. Yoongi moved to their dorm / house. He had been staying with them since the day he argued with his 'boyfriends' . He still has the mark. Yoongi could feel happiness from his chest , that means that his mates are happy right now.  Txt and Yoongi have been going to many dates if you count it will be more than 15 for sure. Okay back to the story.

"Ooh! Bulgogi! Why didn't you guys asked me to help you?"
"We didn't want to distract you , you were already busy with music"
"Aww cmon , I don't care , you guys are what I care about the most so next time tell me when you need help." Yoongi said.

"Aweee do you care about us?" Hueningkai said , teasing the older.
"Shut up , maybe I do maybe I don't."

"So you care?"

"Yes yes!" Yoongi said , looking how the 5 were cheering.

"

Okay what time will be the date?"
"Well , actually we planned to do it after we eat now"
"Oh okay , lemme finish it" Yoongi said as he took the chopsticks and started eating the food.
After he was done , he rushed to his room to pick clothes.