6.

3rd pov. Watch this ^^^^^^^^

This time , Yoongi wasn't the first one to wake up , it was Yeonjun , he cooked breakfast for everyone and went to call them.
"Guysss!! Wake up!"
"Nuuuuuu~"
"OR NO BREAKFAST FOR EVERYONE!"
"Okay we are up!"
"GOOD!" Yeonjun left the room as others started to stand up from the bed.
Yoongi just went to kitchen and saw pancakes.
"Ooohhhh" Yoongi said running to the counter and taking one pancake , after he sat on the chair and began to eat as his other mated came to the kitchen too.
"Who will be the first one to perform?"
"Uh..I think manager told that we are going to be first" Soobin said.
"Oh , that means we will be later?" Yoongi asked like a sad kitten.
"Yes , sorry kitten"
Yoongi pouted. "That sucks" Yoongi mumbled.
"I know right"

Then they finally went to the bighit building and went straight to the manager's office. They opened the door and saw bts there.
"Oh hey guys , sit down" Thankfully , manager had a big office that had more than 15 chairs.
"Umm..Yoongi? Why are you with txt?" Manager questioned Yoongi.
"Uh..we just talked about the...gda.."
"Oh alright then."
Then the manager explained them everything that they will do in the gda. Like where they will sit and etc.

Bts sat in the car and went to gda , of course Yoongi was with them. He sat with Jin and Jungkook.
After they arrived , they went to have make up.
When Yoongi was done with his , he went to find txt somewhere , but instead of them , he found his friend , Kihyun.
"Oh hey Yoongles!" Kihyun said hugging Yoongi.
"Hey Kihyun-ah!" Yoongi said patting his back.
"Wanna meet others?"
"Sure----" Yoongi didn't even finish his sentence when Kihyun dragged him by his wrist to the rest Monsta X.
"Yo guys!! I found Yoongi!" Kihyun waved at them.
"Oh hey Yoongi!"
"Hey Shownu!" Yoongi hugged the male.
"Wow wow wow from where are this actions?"
"Stfu (shut the fuck up) and be glad that I'm doing it."
"No really"
"Just missed you guys , we didn't see each other for months!" Yoongi broke the hug.
"Yoongi?"
"Yes Minhyuk-shi?"
"Ummm...why do you have..a different tattoo.. aren't you mates with Bts?" Yoongi gulped at him.
"I don't know.." Yoongi lied.
"Also there is written '6 mates' , aren't you guys 7 ?" Yoongi started sweating.
"Uh..maybe you.. uh...mistaked?"
"Yoongi , you guys are 7 , not 6."
"Hey Yoongi-shi!" Hueningkai walked to them with a smile . Savour of my life oh god Yoongi thought.
"Oh hey Hueningkai!!" Yoongi smiled.
"Okay guys got to go , see you !" Yoongi walked away with Hueningkai.
"Strange" Monsta X thought.

Then Yoongi and Hueningkai went to other txt members.
"Oh hey hun!" Taehyun said.
"Hey! Be quiet!" Yoongi whisper-yelled.
"Oh sorry"
"So...Are you guys already done with the make up?"
"Oh yes"
"So what---" Yoongi didn't finish his sentence when one of the staffs told txt to go to the stage.
"Okay bye guys" Yoongi pouted.
"Bye  , don't forget we will sit near each other!" Soobin said as Yoongi reply with a smile.
After they got in to the stage , Yoongi watched them from the TV that was behind the stage.
"Woah" Yoongi was shocked by their dances , effects and lyrics. That's my mates. Yoongi thought , Smiling proudly , he didn't even notice how someone was watching him.

After , bts's performance was about to start , they were taking their positions now. And started singing / dancing.
TXT were really excited to see their mate. There were really difficult songs like the choreography and the lyrics. Their mouthes and eyes were open wide ,  they thought that they worked really hard for that. 

Then , bts's performance was over , that means that they are going to sit near txt now. Bts were already sitting , but Yoongi didn't show up. Txt started to get worried.
"Hey..Namjoon-sunbaenim"
"Oh yes Taehyun?"
"Um..where is..Yoongi?"
"Oh..He said that he needed to go to toilet."
"Okay"
Taehyun had a really bad feeling as the others. So he excused himself and went to backstage. He went to one of the staffs and asked if she has seen Yoongi. She said yes and pointed to a toilet. Taehyun thanked her and went there.
Taehyun knocked the door. "Yoongi?"
No response.
"Yoongi???"
Still no response.
Taehyun opened the door and saw Yoongi throwing up.
"Oh my god Yoongi! What happened!?" Taehyun locked the door and ran to Yoongi who was still throwing up.
When Yoongi stopped , he told Taehyun that everything was fine.
"Stop lying and say the truth!"
"I...I...I..c...can't..."
"Why?"
Yoongi bursted in tears , what made Taehyun he worried more .
"Okay.. I'm sorry , but...why didn't I feel you feeling bad?"
"I..I..t..thwenk...t..twat...s..swomwne..p..pwot...s..sowmtwhiwng..I..in..t..thwe...f..fwood" Yoongi said shaking.
"Kitten...I didn't hear what you said.."
"I said..that..I think that someone put something...in the food I ate..."
"What do you mean?"
"After I ate , I started to feel bad..But I went to the stage , and everything was fine , but when we went to the backstage , my head was starting to spin and I told one of my members that I will go to the toilet."
"Oh god , don't worry I'm here" Taehyun's scent started to fill the bathroom , what made Yoongi relax.
"Thank you" Yoongi said , they were now hugging each other.
"No problem kitten , now let's go"
"Okay"

They finally went to their sits , txt and bts looked worriedly at them.
"Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked placing his hand on Yoongi's lap.
"Yes.."
"If you say so.."

Then Yoongi was starting to feel better . He talked to his friends and won few awards , and txt did too.
Yoongi was now talking to Kihyun and other members of Monsta X. And Yoongi could feel few pair of eyes staring at him , and of course it were txt. They were jealous that Yoongi didn't really talk to them. But Yoongi didn't pay attention to them , he just did what he wanted to.

Little did Yoongi know what txt will do to him..

Guys? Do I need to do uh.. a smut in next episodes maybe?
(1051 words)
(Btw sorry this episode really sucked , I wrote this as fast as I could , cuz we were cleaning my house hehe , next ep will be in 1-2 days , did someone notice that I published it earlier than I said? 😏)