10.

Yeyeye! I am getting well now!! But I will upload everything slowly , because my school started today (

3rd pov.

"W..what..?" Jimin said with a shaking voice as Yoongi looked on the ground.
"P-please..d-dont.." Yoongi bit his lip at their words , he couldn't cry now .
"I'm really sorry guys..." Yoongi said , opening his arms as bts go and do a group hug.

After 3 minutes they break the hug and everyone hug him by themselves before saying their goodbyes. Then after they said their goodbyes , each of them hugged Yoongi and then Yoongi left to the manager to tell that he leaves the group and goes to another group...txt.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!" The manager shouted , after Yoongi entered in.
"Um..hi manager" Yoongi said as he sit down to a chair that is in front of the desk where the manger was sitting at.
"Oh hi Yoongi.. Did you need something?"
"I have something really important to say" Yoongi looked down , as he sigh.

"I want to leave bts" Yoongi looked at the Manager again , after Yoongi's words , he had all the attention now , so because of that he looked down again.

"What..? But you guys are so popular right now!--" The manager didn't finish as Yoongi interrupt him.
"We unmated , and now I'm mated to another group , so I want to join them." Yoongi said trying to look / be confident.

"May I ask..Which group do you want to move to? Also how will your fans react to that? " The manager asked with a curiousity.
"I already told our fans in our tour , and which group... it's.....txt"
"Wow" The manager mumbled.

"Okay , you can , but they can lose their popularity because of you , and you know that by yourself." The manager said not trying to say it rude.
"I'm sure they won't" Yoongi partly smiled to that.
"As you wish , okay from now on you are on txt group , and you save 'Suga' as your stage name , but we need to inform everyone who works for txt." The manager said turning on his computer.
"Okay , I got it , thanks" Yoongi said with a smile and then he stood up and went towards the door when the manager stopped him.

"Yoongi , because of that , we need to have an interview , and it will be tomorrow" Yoongi nodded and left manager's office and rushed towards TxT's practice room happily.

He saw them practicing their song , Poppin' star .

(They are so handsome oml ^^^^)

Yoongi stood there , looking how they practiced , after the song finished , he clapped at them what made them turn their heads to him.

"You did well guys!" Yoongi said as they rush to him and squish (not sure of the word , if it's wrong then use the word 'group hug') him.
"Thank you hon" Yeonjun said with a smile.
"Also I have a really good news!!!" Yoongi jumped from happiness.
"What is it?" They all said.
"I left bts and now I am in your group!!!" Yoongi showed his gummy smile to them.
"What! Really!? Are you not joking now!?"
"Yes I am , happy 1st April!" Yoongi said as other members become sad.
"No you pabos , of course I'm not! oh shit it's 1st April.." Yoongi mumbled the last sentence.

They all hug him really tightly , not letting go of him , they didn't even notice someone was looking at them.

"Okay! Let me go now!" Yoongi started pulling them away from him , but they were strong enough to not let him.