3.

"Yoongi!"

--------------------------------

Yoongi finally woke up after 4 hours. He opened his eyes as he saw txt, some were standing and some were sitting in chairs. (They aren't at hospital , they are still in Yoongi's house , in his room)

"Oh Yoongi! You are awake!" Yoongi just nod with a smile.
"You scared the shit of me---" Then Taehyun looked at Yeonjun with a death glare.

"I mean us!" He said as Yoongi giggle.
"Are you okay? Is your head hurt? Can you stand up , or move you hand? Can you---" Yeonjun said , moving into his motherly side.

"I'm okay Junnie."
"Okay, let me help you to sit up." Yeonjun said as he helped Yoongi to sit up. His mate's scent calms him down every second , if they weren't here , he would have had a panic attack.

"Thank you" Yoongi mumbled , as Yeonjun smiled.
"Okay cut!" Soobin said trying to lift up their mood , what made them all laugh as Yoongi showed his gummy smile.
"Uh..Are...they still here?" Yoongi asked , remembering about the other boys.

"No they are not" Soobin said , as Yoongi sighed in relief.
"Thank you guys" Yoongi said quietly , but loud enough for the others to hear

"For what?"

"For everything , I hope nobody gets in our way.." He said with a smile.
"Yeah same , so..can you stand up?" Hueningkai spoke up.

Hueningkai holded Yoongi's hand , so that the older won't fall.
"I'm not sure.." Yoongi mumbled , looking at his feet.

"Let's try then!" Then Hueningkai helped Yoongi to stand up and he...successfully stood up.
"There you go! Now let's go eat!" The younger said , happy that he helped his hyung and mate.

"Oh sure!"

-----------After eating----------

"The food was yummy!"
"Oh , thank you , me and Beomgyu cooked it and Hueningkai supported us" Soobin said looking at Hueningkai when he said 'cooked' , Hueningkai was confused at first , then when he (Hueningkai) heard that he (Soobin) continued with 'Hueningkai supported us' he made a quite giggle.

"So...what can we do or play?"
"Ummmm.. actually we wanted to go on a date....together"
"Ooh! Sure!" Yoongi said jumping from happiness and showing his gummy smile.
'cute' they (txt) thought.

------------------Their date..-----------------

"Oh my god!!" Yoongi said jumping and clapping from happiness.