16.

3rd pov.

Yoongi woke up from his sleep now , he tried to stand up but his lower part was really hurt. Then he remembered last night and blushed . He suddenly wanted to puke , so he quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Someone of txt wasn't asleep so he went to the bathroom , following Yoongi.
When he saw Yoongi throwing up , he quickly rushed to him.

"Oh my god Yoongi! Are you okay!?" He asked , but Yoongi only kept throwing up , he quickly got up and ran to wake the others up.

After they woke up , they went to the bathroom to find Yoongi , leaning to the wall , holding his stomach.
"Oh god Yoongi! What happened?!" Yeonjun asked , putting his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.
"M-my.. s-stomach h-hurts" Yoongi said , he was shaking so much , especially his hands.
"Come here let's go to the nurses office" Yeonjun said taking Yoongi in bridal style and going to the nurses office.

When they arrived there , they saw the nurse sitting on her chair . When the nurse saw them , she quickly stood up and pointed to the bed in her room . Yeonjun put Yoongi on the bed and backed away.

"Um..may I ask you to leave?" The nurse asked.
"Fine , if something happens to him , you are dead"

After they left , the nurse quickly went to Yoongi , she asked him what does hurt , where does hurt , how does hurt. After she was done asking questions , she gave him something , when Yoongi took it , he was pretty shocked. Because it was pregnancy test.

"W-what? W-why?" Yoongi asked looking directly in nurses eyes.
"Please could you check up here's the bathroom" the nurse pointed at the door , Yoongi nodded and went there.

After checking if he is pregnant ^•^

Yoongi left the bathroom with a stone face . He showed the test to nurse who gasped and then clapped smiling.
"Well congratulations! I think it's your first child right?" Yes , he is pregnant.
"Y-yes.." Yoongi said , still with stone look.
"Are you okay?" The nurse put her hand on Yoongi's shoulder.
"N-n.." Yoongi didn't finish his sentence when he fainted and fell on nurse , but luckily , the nurse catched him and laid him on the bed.
"Panic attack?" The nurse mumbled between her breath.

After 3 minutes , the door was slammed open . The nurse jumped from the suddenness , she saw that 5 alphas from before.
"What! I told you that if something happens to him you are dead idiot!" One of them yelled at the nurse who was really shocked.
"W-wait! H-he had a panic attack!"
"Why would he have it!? He only has it when he is really nervous or scared!"
"Because he is pregnant!" The nurse yelled , txt were really shocked , they were frozen for like 4 minutes.
"O-oh m-my g-god" One of txt whispered , he quickly ran to Yoongi , hugging the older.

Then one of txt came near the nurse and then hugged her.
"Sorry and thank you" He said.
"No problem , it's okay really" The nurse patted him back.
"I am Soobin , and im so sorry" Soobin bowed at her.
"It's okay , go to your mate , and please take care of him" The nurse kindly smiled.
"Will do." Soobin said smiling back and then going to Yoongi.

They were waiting for Yoongi to wake up . Then Soobin realised something , they should talk to the headalpha before leaving , so he took Hueningkai and Taehyun with him , leaving Yeonjun and Beomgyu with Yoongi.

They asked one alpha that they saw in the hallway to show them where the headalpha was.

They entered the headalpha's office and saw him sitting on his chair.
"And..who are you 3?" The headalpha looked at them.
"We are your new omega's mates" Soobin said as he bowed at the headalpha , Taehyun and Hueningkai bowing also.
"Oh , and what did you need?"
"Our mate is pregnant right now..so could we take him back" This time Taehyun said , the headalpha's eyes went wide , he was shocked , all of sudden?
"What do you mean , he was perfectly fine at the beginning."
"Well he is pregnant now."
"Okay , I allow you , just sign this and he is free" The headalpha took some papers , and Soobin went first , signing the papers happily.

After they signed it , they left the room going to their precious mates , they all were really happy to hear that. But , when they were walking to the nurses office , they saw him..Seokjin.

"What? Soobin , Taehyun , Hueningkai!?" Jin was surprised and happy , he finally could apologize to them.
"Yes , what do you want 'Jin-sunbaenim'"
"I'm really sorry guys! I-i couldn't control myself that time! My alpha was controlling me!" Jin said.
Soobin sighed , looking at Taehyun and Hueningkai. They nodded with a smile.
"Okay, we forgive you Jinnie sunbaenim." He smiled hugging the older.
"Are you in this pack?"
"Yes , yes I am"
"Nice.."
"Why did you guys come here , I mean I know that Yoongi is here , but did something happen?"
"Actually yes , first he got beaten up , then now he got..." He suddenly stopped and rubbed his neck , slightly blushing.
"What? Did something also happen?"
"Umm..how can I say this.. he is well..pregnant?" Jin's eyes widen , he almost chocked on his own saliva.
"What!? You 5 pabos stole my little Yoongi's innocence and virginity!?" Jin scolded them , but they were blushing mess.

"Okay Jin sunbaenim , its enough , we have to go find Yoongi now"
"Okay okay go , I will wait for the pups~" Jin winked at them and they become like tomato what made Jin laugh.
"Okay good luck guys " Jin said before pushing them out of his way.

"Okay guys let's get this over with."

They went to the nurses office and saw Yoongi talking to Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

"Yoongi!" The 3 alphas rushed to their mate and hugged him.
"Hey guys.."
"Don't worry we know about your pregnancy , we accept you honey"
"Thank you " Yoongi started tearing up , he couldn't ask for better.

After they packed up and went to txt and Yoongi's house.

"It's so good being at home..again.." Yoongi softly smiled.
"Yeah , coming back with you is really nice , it would be boring without you" Yeonjun said hugging Yoongi's waist and placing his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Okay guys let's eat now!" Taehyun shouted from the kitchen.
"Coming!" The two shouted at response and ran to the kitchen.

Every day , week , month , txt were really soft near Yoongi. They were trying to do everything what Yoongi wanted. But not in that day..

It was night , 2am. Yoongi was asleep now , but now until his stomach started to hurt hard.
"Ugh!" Yoongi groaned what woke up others.
"Yoongi? Are you okay?" Taehyun asked.
"T-taehyun..m-my s-stomach" Yoongi started crying , blood coming from his lower part.
"Oh my god Yoongi! Let's go to hospital now!" Yeonjun shouted taking Yoongi in bridal style , running to their car with others following following them.

After they arrived to the hospital , few doctors took him. They were worried as heck.

1 hours later.

They saw the door opening , revealing a doctor.
"Congratulations! You have a healthy boy! And don't worry your mate is okay" The doctor said what made txt sigh in relief.
"Thank you doctor"
"No problem , it's my job" The doctor smiled at them.
"When can we visit him?"
"Um..you can now" the doctor said as txt stand up immediately and rush to the room.

After they entered in , they saw Yoongi laying with half closed eyes , with baby on his hands , they cooed at the side , and then went to them.

"He is so cute! Oh my god!" Beomgyu whisper-yelled as Yoongi giggle.
"Yoongi do you feel well" Hueningkai asked .
"Yes , I feel better now" Yoongi show his gummy smile what made Hueningkai hug him.

I will do another one episode and the story will finish ^•^
Sorry this episode really sucked lmao--