12

3rd pov.

Yoongi was now in the pack .
He is now living with a few betas , who he knows pretty well.
The betas are Xiumin and Luhan and they are from Exo.

"Oh god Yoongi!" Xiumin stood from the bed and ran towards me and then hugged me.

"Hey Xiumin" Yoongi patted his back and then Xiumin broke the hug.
"Finally someone who I know came , you know how annoying he was" He pointed at Luhan who was sitting on the bed watching them.

"Hey!" He shouted as Yoongi giggled at them.
"Okay Yoongs , your bed is here" Xiumin pointed at bed that was above another one.
(Their room-)

(In left and down sleeps Luhan and above Luhan is Xiumin

(In left and down sleeps Luhan and above Luhan is Xiumin . In right and down sleeps another person and above him sleeps Yoongi)

"Okay , thank you, but can I ask question?" Yoongi put his bag on his bed.
"Of course!"
"Um , who sleeps here?" Yoongi pointed at the bed that was down below his bed.
"Oh , it's Kris's bed"
"Oh okay , I will unpack now" Yoongi said as he took his bag and started unpacking.

After unpacking.

'Oof I'm finally done!' Yoongi thought as he went to find other guys who left the room minutes ago.

Yoongi left their room and looked left and right , he saw no one and sighed in relief. He left the room and closed the door , after , he went left and saw long hallway.

'Woah' Yoongi thought looking at paintings that were in the walls.
Then Yoongi only looked at the paintings and also played with his fingers. But then he bumped onto someone.

"Ugh! Watch where you are going!" That 'someone' growled. Yoongi could say that it was an alpha.
"Oh , newbie" The alpha said as he placed his hand on his waist.
"Okay I forgive you this time but if you bump into me next time , I will beat the shit out of you" He growled at the last part.
"Got it?"
"Yes alpha" Yoongi said bowing and going away as soon as possible.

'Thank god thank God thank God!' Yoongi thought as he ran too fast , and bumped to someone again.
"Ugh my head" 'Someone' said.
"I'm so so----" Yoongi didn't finish when that someone interrupted him.
"Oh Yoongs! What are you doing here?" Yoongi lifted his head and saw Kris.
"Oh Kris!" Yoongi hugged the boy as he hugged him back.
"Since when are you here? Wait- wasn't your birthday today!?" Kris broke the hug and again hugged the boy remembering that it was his birthday.
"I came today and yes my bday is today" Yoongi smiled at the boy who hugged him tightly.
"So whe---" Someone interrupted Kris.
"What are you two doing here!? Go to the other betas and omegas!" They heard an alpha growl at them.
"Sorry! My friend here is new and I was...showing him around?"
"Okay , you are forgiven , now go" The alpha commanded as Yoongi and Kris go outside to other wolves.

When the two saw their other 2 friends they immediately ran to them.
"Guuyss!" They did a group hug what made Yoongi think about txt , Yoongi was really sorry for them , he left them without saying goodbye face to face.