"Aishh" she mumbled when she feels her head is aching again. But this time it hurts like hell.

"What's wrong?" a worried tone asked, beside her.

"Im okay, it's just migrane i think?" she continued holding her head for a while before completely losing consciousness.  The afore-lady collapsed on the ground.

"Sana!" he shouted, getting the attention of everyone ahead.

"W..what happened? sana!" jennie shouted in terror after seeing her laying on the ground.

"Call an ambulance! now!" he shouted.

                                                              --

"Doc how is she?" tzuyu asked.

"For the mean time, she still needs rest. We don't know yet what caused her to lost consciousness. The results will be out tommorow" they nodded as they watch him leave.

"see, she's fine. Calm down tae" jungkook said as he caressed his cousin's back.

"Now we just need someone to guard her here. I really wanted to but i don't think my parents won't" jennie said. 

"Me too"

"me three"

" me four"

Jisoo, lisa and rose said. 

"You can go home now, i'll stay here with her" taehyung volunteered. 

"Are you sure? i can stay here with her so you could go and rest" chae said but he insisted.

"Thanks for the help but you all have done enough for her" he sighed. They all looked at him worriedly.

"And you've also done too much for her" an elderly woman's voice said.

They turned their heads to see Sana's parents walking towards their direction.

"Mr. and Mrs. minatozaki? shouldn't you supposed to be in japan as what sana told us?" chaeyoung asked. Taehyung who's seemingly shocked, greeted them with a smile.

"Yes, and we just got home. Thank goodness and our friend doctor who also work here at the hospital, called us to come over" the old man said as the couple turned their heads to one of them and at taehyung.

"Don't you wanna hug your mom and dad?" the lady asked as she pulled him for a hug.

"Im so--"he was cut off "blah blah blah, why are you sorry? you've done your job for our daughter. You can go home now and rest" they went silent. Taehyung looked at them, shook.

"But--" 

"Listen son. you heard your mom right? go. home. and. rest"  he nodded, not knowing what to do.

"Yes dad"

"good, you too can go home now. You have class tommorow. Don't worry. we'll take care of her"

Not knowing what to say, they nodded and bid their goodbyes at the old couple.

                                                                 --

Sana wakes up with the same head ache she felt before she was rushed in the hospital. Her eyebrows creased as she realized that this wasn't her room. She searched for her phone and looked at the time. 4:30 pm, it says.

"How long have i been sleeping?" she asks herself.

Wondering her gaze around the room her eyes landed on two people slowly moving as if waking up.

"Sana? is there something you want? are you hungry? is your head aching?" the lady asked as she approaches her near the bed.

"Mom, what are you doing here? i thought you'll be home tommorow not today" she giggled.

"dear we were worried at you. Our friend doctor called us here, and thank goodness you're awake. He'll be here in a minute for the results" she gave a tight hug.

"I miss you guys" she smiled.

After a few minutes the door swung open, it was the doctor. "So i see, she's finally awake. I brought the results with me today" 

"And how was it?" her dad asked and looked at her.

"So far, she's completely fine. What caused her to lost conciousness was fatigue due to her pregnancy" he flashed them a smiled. The three smiled and then crossed their eyebrows confused.

"Her what?" her mom asked again, clarifying what the doctor said.

"Her pregnancy, Congrats! she's 1 week pregnant" their jaw dropped after clearly hearing what the doctor said. 

Sana who was completely speechless stared at her parents and then at the doctor and back at them. Every words echoed in her mind.

"I'll get going now, i have other patients to assist" they nodded with their mouths still open. The door closes again.

The couple looked at her with unexplainable expressions.

"I..i can explain everything, once we get out of this place. I promise" she raises on of her hands and bit her lower lip. 

"You better do, young lady" her dad said, Sana nods her head instantly.

                                                                 --

"where are you guys going?" jungkook asked while raising an eyebrow at them.

"were planning to visit sana at the hospital, why?"

"And you didn't even think to tell us?" the girls avoided an eye contact at him.

"I was actually gonna say it to you, but then you came up, so you wanna go with us?" tuzyu asked, while the others sighed in relief. Tzuyu is their savior

"Of course!" 

                                                                   --

"you guys can go on, im just gonna go to the bathroom" taehyung said.

"me too" gguk also said as he follows taehyung.

The girls walked their way to sana's room, chaeyoung was about to open the door but then she stopped when she heard them talking.

"Hey" she whispered at the other girls to listen.

"her what?"

"her pregnancy, congrats! she's 1 week pregnant" they heard the doctor saying.

They looked at each other with shock faces. Afterwards the door open and they immidiately ran off.