(CH16.1) Moving out of town (Part 2 of 2)

Start from the beginning

Also, yes, to answer your question, her childhood crush, or 'him' she has been referring to, is Y/n. Go read... The "other" book to learn more about Y/n's connection with Marine in the past.

Marine: Now, off to the airport! Hehe!

Marine gets outside her apartment and heads to the airport by Taxi

(One last timeskip- brought to you by Calli singing with Y/n:

Y/n: FLY ME TO THE MOO(voice crack) N!!!!

Calli: *wheezing*)

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Tama are now in an airport heading to Japan, their luggage are both below and above them.

They are the first to board, and waiting for more passenger to enter the plane.

The seat positions are:

Empty|Y/n|Tama 🔲(window)

Y/n pulls out his phone and browses the web through his mobile data.

Y/n POV

I open YouTube and see how my channel is doing.

92M subs? Oh nice. We're on the way to 100 million! I wonder if Youtube will give me a ruby play button like they did for pewdiepie?

I am excited. Also kind of excited for this collab. I wonder how they'll treat me. Hopefully not bad. And I hope that they will give me lots of fun.

I was also thinking of moving. I've been in my home tome for so damn long you don't know, for my whole life I've been there! You don't know how nervous and happy I am leaving my country.

Anyways, checking the notifications.

Let's see here... "Y/n in HololiveSMP!?", "How did second most popular YouTuber get in a private server in minecraft for an idol company"

Well crap, they actually didn't mute my voice while recording huh. I guess I've been blown. Damn it! I was going to keep it secret for a while hahahaha.

I laugh behind my face mask, it's not flashy, and it hides my face kinda well.
I also look to my left and see Tama asleep.

She falls asleep quite quickly, I feel bad I had to wake her up so we could move. Aahh!

Pilot announcing through the speakers: Hello everyone, the plane is now full and ready to take off, thank you for boarding us, please put on your seatbelts, and listen to the later safety instructions later. Thank you.

The pilot announces through us passengers. It's my first time hearing this kind of message. I feel excited, I wonder what japan could be? Thank God I studied Japan before going there!

???: H-hello? Is this seat occupied?

I snap out of my thoughts to see a red haired girl in a jacket next to me, and she seemed to want to sit here.

Y/n: Hm? Oh, no it isn't. Why?

???: O-oh, uh, I was wondering if I can sit here, because all the other seats are taken, so can I? I won't disturb your daughter over there!

Y/n: Oh no, she's not my daughter, more like, sister, little sister, and yes, feel free to sit here. I can't stand having to see a lady stand and tire out their legs.

I see the red haired girl... She kind of looks familiar... Hmm. Eh, it's probably someone I saw somewhere it's probably not important.

I see that her face turned red, man, she has a cold, good thing I have a mask.

Marine POV

T-this guy looks very familiar, and I just can't to get my grasp over it, but other than that...

He's incredibly hot and polite... Wow. You never see people like this where I'm from. Well it seems that I'll be sitting next to this hottie~

(To be continued...)

Please dont laugh at me Im trying my best to make the story more interesting

Id also appreciate if you drop a follow or a vote, it really helps out alot!

Well then, thank you for reading, and if you mind telling me, if this chapter was good or bad. Thanks.