11

Bella's POV
Al of us are sitting at the Gryffindor table, when everyone starts whispering and laughing. We all look over to see Parkson with Gryffindor uniform on and I burst out laughing. "Are you responsible for this dear sister" Fred and Gorge ask. "Maybe" I smirk. She then looks at me. O oh I think I'm busted. She went up to the teachers table. "Is she really going to snitch?"
I spit. Dumbledore  then stood up. "SILENCE!" He shouts. "The person who was responsible for this prank" he points at Parkson. "Own up now" No one stood up. "Parksons got a Gryffindor lover" Fred and George shouts and everyone laughs. "Is that my uniform?" Hermione point. "N-no" I stutter out and she gives me a death stare. "Ok it is" I sigh. "You owe me new ones"
"Fineeee" I whine.

The day went by smoothly until pug-face came up to me. "Have fun last night" I wink. "I know you did it and I will-" she stopped talking and ran away. "Did I scare her off?" I speak and giggle. "Bella" Ginny calls out. "Yeah"
"Turn around" I turn around and see Malfoy behind me, once again, smirking the famous Malfoy smirk and leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets. "Aww man" I sulk because I realise I didn't scare pug-face off. Malfoy just pet me on the head and walked off. 

"Finally, my favourite part of the day has rolled around" I say and run to the Gryffindor table with Ron for dinner. "This is why your my favourite sibling" Ron speaks while shoving food in his mouth. "Really? You don't show it much" I reply, pilling my plate with food. "Anyway are you ready for summer break" Ron asks when everyone else arrives at the table. "Yeah it gonna be great" Ginny says. "Agreed" Fred and Gorge say at the same time.

We all go to the common room and stay up most of the night talking. "Guy wanna sneak out since it the last day before summer?" You whisper trying not to wake anyone up. "Let's go" Ginny says. We stand up and link arms. "You guys coming?" I ask. That all stand up and Fred lifts me on his shoulders while George does the same with Ginny. We all walk down the hallway and whisper because it's 1 in the morning.

Once we all get back, we go to sleep.

"BELLA FOR GOD SAKE" Ginny screams. "Gin, it's-" I look at the clock "-6 in the fucking morning"
"To bad get up" I just ignore her and go back to sleep. I awaken by two hands pulling my ankles
and i fall of the bed. "Dude why?" I cry and get up. When we all got dressed, we headed downstairs and go the the great hall for breakfast. We all eat and since we have no classes today, we all went outside. I saw Malfoy walking past up so I shout "HEY MALFOY, HOWS THE NOSE!?" And high five Hermione. "Shut up, midget" he shout back and climbs up a tree.

Everyone else went back inside to pack but I stayed out because I've already packed. Hah losers. I got out my sketchbook and started to draw something, I don't know what tho. It like my hands have a mind of there own. It was getting noisy so I decided to goto the black lake, but someone jumped down from a tree and scares the shit out of me. "Ahh" I jump back and throw my sketchbook at him. I'll give you three guesses to who it was.

Yep that right

Draco Malfoy

"Fuck safe man. What the hell" I put a hand over my heart and Malfoy just laughs. "What's this then?" He asks and picks up my sketchbook. I gasp and run to him but he holds it up in the air so I can't reach it. "Malfoy you
prick" I shout while trying to grab it. "Give it back you little fuc-"
"Language little one" he interrupts me. "Give.it.back" I growl "now what's the magic word?" He sticks his bottom lip out. "Avada Kedavra" I whisper and giggle. "I'm sorry did you say something?" Malfoy asks sarcastically. "Please" I whisper. "Speak up"
"PLEASE" I shout and Malfoy smirks. "See that want so hard now was it" he says and goes to hand me the book but pulls it away at the last second. "Seriously?" I glare at him. "Relax darling, just want a look" he replies and I cross my arms. After he looked through it, he finally gave it back. "SeE tHaT wAsNt ThAt hArD wAs It" I mock his voice and stick my tongue out while walking away.

I walk to the Blake lake but Malfoy unfortunately follows me. "What?" I ask while walking. "I didn't say anything" he surrenders. "No, why are you following me"
"Why not"
"Ughhh" I moan while Draco is still following me. When we get to the black lake, I sat down and Draco sits next to me. We sit in comfortable silence while I sketch. Just then, I feel arms pick me up and run to the lake. "DRACO PUT ME DOWN!" I scream. He then throws me into the lake, takes of his robe and jumps in himself. He then splashes me. "Oh your on" then we start having a water fight.

After the water fight, we went back inside and parted ways. "Where have you been" Ginny asks. "Ummmm I was-em... sketching- yeah sketching" I stutter out. "hmmm ok well we're all going to the platform now. Let's go" Ginny grabs my hand after I grab my luggage and we go to the platform. When we got there, we met up with our brothers and the 'golden trio' and we all boarded the train. After a while, we found an empty compartment. We all talk for a while before my eye lids get heavy and I fall asleep, leaning on Ginny.

When Ginny wakes me up, we all get of the train and we part ways with Hermione, because Harry was staying with us, and go to the burrow.