15

~SAMANTHA~

Fuck! Shit! Fucking shit!

I can't believe he's here. He even told me I look like a life sized Barbie doll.

"I'm not a Barbie doll!", I sneered at him. "Darling, I know how you look. Have you seen the mirror?", he asked. I suddenly had the urge to punch his handsome face.

"Why don't Mr. Romano and one of the models take some photos? I think that will increase the rate of it being demanded", Mr. Louise said to one of the photographers.

Luca looked like as if he was thinking about it. To be honest, he looked cute with his little frown. But the hatred I had for him overshadowed all that. I just wanted to punch his beautiful face!

'If you punch his face, you'll be sorry,' Manny, my subconscious said to me. 'Oh shut it Manny, I'll never be sorry', I told her.

"Okay then, I'll take with the Barbie doll and a picture with Alice in wonderland", he said in agreement which made Mr. Louise a happy camper.

֍

After about thirty photos shoots later, we were done for the day.

"So where do you guys want to go?", he asked as we walked to the parking lot. "I'm heading home, my boyfriend should be home by now", Alice said to us. "Okay then, bye", Luca said, waving at her. "Bye", she said and pulled me in a hug.

When she left, I turned around to see Luca eyeing me up and down with a smirk. "What?", I asked him. "Have I told you how dolled up you look? Because you really look like Barbie", he said.

"Stop it!", I snarled at him. He laughed and shook his head at my reaction. "I can't help it. But honestly, you look hot", he said and I could feel my cheeks turning beet red.

"So where are you heading to?", he asked me as we continued walking. "Home, why are you asking?", I replied as I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you need a ride?", he asked me and I shook my head. "Maybe, I'll just call a cab", I told him with a shrug. "I can't let Barbie be let loose in the city, I'll just drive you", he said cockily and I felt like pummeling his face into the ground.

"Stop calling me Barbie!", I yelled and ran to hit him. "Ouch, I'm wearing heels", I groaned when I felt the harsh force of the heels. I stopped in my tracks and massaged my ankles.

He laughed and grabbed my hand leading me towards a black BMW. "Is this your car?", I asked in disbelief. "My favorite car", he smirked. "This version just came out about half a month ago", I said as I took in the beauty of the vehicle in front of me. "Puh-leese, Kat has feelings", he said as he caressed his car door.

"You named your car Kat?", I asked him incredulously. How old is he? Seven? "Kat is sexy, it's like the nickname of kitten", he explained. "I can't believe you!", I said in disbelief. "You can't believe anything", he told me. "Yes I can", I tell him.

"Huh uh, the only thing or person you can believe in is God and you're twenty four. That's where the list ends", he said and I opened my mouth to protest but he placed his finger on my lips to shut me up.

How the hell did he even know my age?

I parted my lips and licked his finger making him remove his finger. "I would have said it was sexy but it's disgusting", he cringed as he wiped his finger and I grinned. "Next time don't shut me up", I told him.

I turned around and spotted the last people I want to see in my life. Ryan and his new side bitch. I didn't know if it was the feelings I had for him or my jealousy and insecurities of not being enough that made my stomach churn in displeasure.

"What's wrong?".

I snapped my head to see Luca giving me a skeptical look. "N-nothing, can we go now?", I asked him. "Yeah, get in", he said.

We got in the car and he drove out of the parking lot.

"That's not the way to my house", I deadpanned when he turned in the opposite direction to my house. "I know", he said making me frown. "Where are we going?", I asked him. "Somewhere", he said to me making me glare at him.

"I hope you're not going to kill me", I voiced out. "No, I'm not", he assured me. "I'm innocent, I've not killed anyone before", I told him and he rolled his eyes. "Shut your pretty mouth up before I shut it for you and if I do, it won't be pretty", he warned and I nodded keeping mute immediately.

After about what felt like eternity, he finally stopped in front of a very large mansion. More like a pent house kind of mansion. It was utterly beautiful.

"Like what you see?", he smirked proudly. I glared at him and he grinned. We got out of the car and a man in a suit came towards us. He looked to be around forty or so.

"Welcome, sir", he said with a smile. "Hey, Mark. How was today?", Luca asked, smiling. "It was good, thank you", he answered. "Who's your mistress?", Mark asked him, referring to me. I almost choked on my spit when he said that. Luca chuckled and shook his head. "No, she's not", he said. Mark nodded, still looking at me skeptical. Oh, it's because of my outfit.

"She just finished a modeling shoot. Her name is Samantha", Luca explained and walked into the house laughing at Mark's expression.

"I'm sorry Miss, I didn't know", Mark apologized and I shrugged. "It's okay, I wasn't offended at all", I patted his shoulder and we walked into the house.