11

~CLAIR~

"I recommend some pain killers for your headache and a couple of anti biotic. Please don't stress yourself while doing anything", I told the old man and he nodded. "Thank you doctor", he said in appreciation and I smiled at him. "You're welcome, sir. You are free to go", I said as I clasped my hands together. He nodded and stood up to leave.

Immediately he left, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and frowned when I saw the ID. "Aren't you meant to be on a date with lover boy?", I joked.

There was silence and then I heard sniffles. "W-we broke up", she sniffled and my eyes grew large to the size of saucers. "What?!", I yelled in rage and surprise.

I'm not going to lie, I hated Ryan since the beginning. Now I have a good reason to cut off his pea-sized dick and shove it down his throat.

"He told me he found someone else, that I wasn't good enough", she sobbed miserably into the phone. "Just because you didn't want to give up your V card yet?", I asked her. "Yes", she cried out and I sighed rubbing my temple.

"Where are you?", I asked. "Mega Chicken", she answered. "I'm coming over now", I told her. "Okay", she mumbled and I hung up. I checked the time, "Shit it's 2:03". I quickly sent a text, telling him to Alfred to pick up the kids and take them home. I grabbed my things and ran out of my office.

I got to the parking lot and got into my car before starting it and zooming off.

In about twenty minutes, I walked through the doors of Mega Chicken. I spotted Sam's white hair and I rushed over to her table.

"Sam", I said wearily and she raised her head. Her eyes were red and puffy, mascara was smeared under her eyes and she looked tired and weak.

"Oh Sam", I pulled her in a hug and grabbed a napkin. I gently wiped away her tears and cleaned off all the mascara from under her eyes.

"I just don't know why he couldn't wait?", she sobbed and my heart broke at her weakness. "He's not worth your tears", I told her. "But I loved him", she whimpered. "He didn't deserve it", I muttered bitterly. I let her sob and cry in my arms while I quietly ordered two large tubs of chocolate ice cream.

She stopped crying and wiped her tears. "I'm just not enough", she whispered to herself. I sighed irritated by how she suddenly turned unsecure.

"Look Sam, you're more than enough. It doesn't matter what that dumb prick says. Besides he has a pea-sized dick that won't fit anywhere. You the sexiest badass woman I've ever seen and I couldn't be more proud to be your best friend. You're beautiful, funny, smart, fun to be with and amazing. He doesn't deserve you. There are many fishes in the sea", I ranted, annoyed and a smile broke out on her face.

"Thank you. Are you sure his dick his pea-sized?", she asks and we laughed. "Oh please, it couldn't even be more than my pinky", I said with a giggle.

"Now let's finish our ice cream and go home to make dinner for the kids", I said and she nodded. "I've wanted to meet those little munchkins. Are they trouble? 'Cause I love trouble", she grinned. "They are trouble", I said and she squealed in excitement.

Hopefully, Alex, Nikki and Mia will help her get over her break up.

֍

I was right! Sam immediately bonded with the three of them.

"I wanna braid your hair Sam!", Nikki announced. "What style?", Sam asked her with raised brow. "Two large twin braids", she answered and Sam nodded. "Okay", She said and Nikki let out a happy yes.

Alex was busy doing his assignment while I was feeding Mia. "My tummy hurts", she whined and I laughed. "Oh baby girl, you'll be okay. Don't worry", I kissed her forehead.

"Clair, look at Sam's hair!", Nikki grinned as she proudly pointed at Sam's perfectly braided hair. "Is it you that did that?", I asked her and she nodded with pride. "That's beautiful", I said smiling at her.

"What is your dream job?", Sam asked her. "I want to be a model", she answered and I was sure Sam had found her favorite. "I like this one!", Sam told me making me roll my eyes. "Enough playing, Nikki, go and take a shower. On your way back, bring Alex along so we can eat dinner", I said and Nikki nodded.

She stood up and walked out of the kitchen. The door opened and I heard two different footsteps.