I didn't finish my tea when my phone beeped and it displayed a message from Sam.

*Baby girl, I'm at our spot*.

I smiled and text her back

*I'll be right there*.

Then she texted again,

*Ask your hubby if I could come over*.

I bit my lip while texting her back.

*I'll try....*

"I advise you to not bite your lip when you're in front of me", I heard him say lowly. I thought his normal baritone was hot. But his Italian accent being an octave lower is sexy.

I mentally face palmed myself when I bit my lip again. It's not my fault. I do it when I'm thinking or anxious.

"Sorry", I mumbled as I fiddled with my fingers. I was a nervous wreck right now! "I assume you want to ask a question", he said. My eyes widened, "How would you know?". He smirked and said, "You're like an open book, Clair. So fire away".

My cheeks turned red as I drop my gaze to my fingers and took in a deep breath.

"Can I be allowed to bring my friend over?", I asked him. "You're not a ten year old Clair, you're allowed to do anything you want", he said and I raised my head.

I was about to say something but he beat me to it. "I know what I told you earlier last week. I'm sorry for that. You don't need my permission to do anything", he said.

My eyes lock with his beautiful gray ones and something stirred in my chest. I averted my gaze and stood up. I walked to the dishwasher and rinsed my cup. A maid had already cleared his table when I turned around.

I grabbed my bag and walk over to him. "Matteo?", I said quietly making him up from his phone. His face was a few inches from me. He was already standing up and his cologne was invading my senses.

Suck it up Clair!

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on his cheek. "Thank you", I muttered and quickly walked out of the house before he could react.

I didn't look back until I walked out of the gates. My heart was beating rapidly and my face was hot red. I quickly called a taxi.

~~

"Clair!", Sam squealed as she rana towards me. She wasn't joking when she said she'd wear that outfit. She wore the ripped jeans but it had some designs on it. The black crop top had a crown on the 'I HATE BITCHES'. "What did you do?", I asked her with a raised brow.

"I added some designs. Look at my DIY converse!", she squealed. My eyes landed on her black Nike that had a red rose at the back of each shoe with the words 'I HATE BITCHES' written under.

"Tell me you spent all night doing this", I said with a sigh. "Yup", she said popping the 'p'. I rolled my eyes and follow her towards her car. Typical Samantha.

"Have you had breakfast?", she asked. "Does lemon tea count?", I asked her and she shook her head while rolling her eyes. "I'll order pizza when we get there", she said and I nodded as she started the car and began to drive.

We got to the large building and my mouth parted in awe. It became more beautiful than I remembered last year. "Let's go in!", she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the building.

"Samantha!", we turned our heads to see Tiffany. "Hey Tiff!", both of us smiled as we walked towards her. Tiffany was Sam's modeling partner before she resigned.

"I hope you're coming back. I need you! I don't want to be paired with that bitch. She's rude", Tiff pointed at Alexia who was shamelessly flirting with a worker. I almost burst out laughing. "That's Alexia", I said and she immediately cursed her name.