The last person she had a 'civilized conversation' with was Carl Mason when we were in our final year in college. She beat the shit out of the guy giving him two black eyes, a seriously busted lip, a broken bone and nose and bruised ass.

"But she talked crap about you", she said. Her purple eyes sparkled red as she fumed with anger. "That bitchy shit, I'm gonna happily shred Trevor into pieces. This has to go to the police", she said.

"You can't do anything Sam!", I told her. "He's the second head of the hospital. He's in charge when Peter's off. He has connections. I've tried the first time when he drugged me at the party. If not for you, I'd be...", I trailed off. I didn't want to remember whatever that happened before.

"I'm always there for you", she pulled me in for a hug. "Now, go get a shower. I have some clothes for you on your bed. I'll make dinner", she said and I nodded."Thank you", I told her as I stood up and she smiled.

After taking a shower I changed into a clean pair of clothes. A pair of PJ's short that stopped just under my butt and a crop to that exposed my bare stomach.

I tied my hair in pigtails as I walked out of the room and walked into the living room. I see Sam seated on the couch. Her whitish blonde hair in the same style, pigtails like mine.

Her eyes snapped to mine. "I wish you could dress like this in front of him. He'll know what he's missing", she said and I laugh a little. "With what I've seen, he doesn't do fat girls. He prefers slender and sexy", I said as I followed her into the kitchen.

I sit on the bar stool and she handed me a plate of lasagna. "You're not fat!", she exclaimed and I chuckle. "Sure you're short but not that short. You've got the ass, man that's huge, girl you've got the right curves in the right places. We're just women with awesome curves", she said sitting down in front of me. I just admire her confidence.

She handed me a cup of wine. "Thanks", I tell her. "You're welcome. Since you've been craving my cooking, I made us my special lasagna", she said.

"You mean your cooking that sent us to the hospital?", I said with a raised brow. "We were ten!", she exclaimed and I laughed. "Huh-uh", I teased and she smacked my shoulder lightly. "I'll get you for this", she said and I winked at her.

"So how's work?", I asked her. "Stressful, it's like Henry likes giving me much work. I miss being a model", she said and I chuckled. "You know Chanel proposal is still out?", I asked her. "I don't want to go back, I just resigned last year", she whined.

Sam modeled for Chanel from when we were in our final year in college. Seeing how the golden watches complemented her beautiful pale skin made people want to buy them. Because of her, many people bought from Chanel.

"I overheard Alexia saying she wanted to tryout as their model", I told her and it was like the lights in her head turned off. "What!?", she screeched and I chuckled.

"That was on Thursday", I told her. She immediately grabbed her phone dialed in some numbers. "Hey Mark", she said. She pushed the fallen strands of her beautiful whitish blonde hair out of her face.

I've always admired Sam's whitish blonde hair. Sometimes I envy how white it looks in the sun. It made her purple eyes pop out. People thought it was abnormal for Sam to have purple eyes but to me, it's perfectly normal. Well actually, it's a condition but I'm not going to talk about that.

"Of course Mark. When exactly? Okay, why? No p", she said and hung up.

"What happened?", I asked her. "The audition is on Sunday, there are four in number plus me making five but they only need two", she said.

"Okay then, should we book a SPA reservation or hair salon?", I asked her. I really don't want to go to any SPA. "Oh we will go to the SPA and shopping", she said and I groaned.