Then I came and he licked his fingers. Shame filled through me as I pushed him away and pulled down my gown. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I stood up. "Don't cry, you enjoyed just as I did", he said and I had the urge to slap him.

"Don't you dare touch me! Get away from me!", I screamed at him. He chuckles and walks away. "By the way Clair, I had fun", he says over his shoulder.

I fell to my knees as sobs wrecked through me. "What have I done?", I sobbed as my tears fell to the ground.

~~

"I always knew you were a fucking whore", Alexia said as I walked into the living room making me frown in confusion. My body was tired and frustrated. Seeing her was not what I needed right now.

"Fucking someone in the parking lot was a low blow", she sneered while Matteo looked at me with an expressionless face.

"Excuse me?", I said confused. How the hell did she know? I thought-

"Oh shut it you dirty whore. You really are dirty. As young as you look, you're not even a virgin. Such a sad life", she said in a mockingly. "You have no idea how would have seen you and gone to the press to ruin Matteo's name, dirtbag", she added.

Anger filled me as tears stung my eyes. "I'm not a dirtbag and neither am I whore!", I yelled in frustration and ran out of the living room and out of the house. Sobs wrecked through me as I entered my car and drove out of the estate.

I don't know how long I've been driving but I knew I was tired and it was already getting dark. I was still crying and I didn't want to go back home.

Home?

I have no place to call my home. Except for one place.

I pick up my phone and my fingers dialed a number. "Clair? Are you okay?", the worried voice of my best friend made me respond with sobs.

"Fuck!", she cursed. "What happened? Where are you?", she asked. "T-Trevor happened!", I cried out in agony. "Oh Clair, hush baby. Where are you?", she asked. "I don't know", I answered. "Are there any clues?", she asked after some time.

I looked out the window. "There's a signboard that says Marty's tattoos", I told her. "Oh Marty, I'll be there in ten!", she assured me and I mumbled okay.

I hung up and stared outside of the window. I wish I didn't come back to New York, maybe this wouldn't have happened. I only came back because Peter offered me a job at his hospital.

Peter himself went on a business conference in Kenya. He said there was a young boy who needed a surgery for his spinal cord.

I heard footsteps and I raised my head to see Sam running towards my car. More sobs escaped as she opened my door and pulled me in her warm embrace.

"Shh, it's going to be okay Clair. I'm here", she whispered and my sobs turned into whispers as they escaped my mouth. "Switch to the passengers sit while I take this seat and drive us to my house", she suggested and I nodded.

~~

"He then chuckled and walked away. When I got home, Alexia called me a bitch and said I was having sex with him in the parking lot. Matteo just looked at me with an expressionless face. He didn't even say anything damn thing!", I told her. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I wiped them away with frustration.

"He's an asshole", she sayid through gritted teeth. "Worse. I just don't know what I did wrong. Unfortunately for them, I'm still a virgin!", I said angrily.

"Let me see the Alexia bitch, I wanna have a civilized conversation with her", she said as she cracked her knuckles and I shook my head. "No Sam, no", I told her. When Sam says she wants to talk to someone when she's angry, it never results to good.