Chapter 3~ Face my Fears~

Start from the beginning

/

A tall girl with a red top with the same design as the upper-half of her outfit from 2 years ago, accompanying this are black gloves, low-heel, knee-high boots, black shorts underneath a short grey apron skirt, and grey elbow protectors. She had the konohagakure forehead protector, worn like a headband with pink cloth around the metallic piece. Her hair was up to her shoulders in a cotton candy pink color and the wind had pushed through it, making a rustling noise with the leaves from the trees around her. She brought something up to her and stared down at it. A green star shaped charm, reflecting the sun's warm sunlight rays and glowing a beautiful spring green.

'Out everything he chose to leave behind, he didn't leave his charm, meaning that we'll for sure find each other' thought the girl as she brought her star shaped charm to her chest, smiling.

"He didn't leave his behind, meaning we'll find a way back to him, like I promised..."

The girl widened her eyes in that voice. She looked behind and a male with raven colored hair, wore a sweater with a high collar attached and seemed to be stuck to his body like a shirt and was a navy blue with 2 rectangle patches beneath his chest, one on both side in the color of a sky blue and the zipper broke above his pants a few inches up and could barely see a black shirt beneath, his pants seemed like Anbu pants but in the color of Navy blue to match his sweater. He also wore gloves, cut off at his fingers like hand warms and a black wristband made out of cloth on his right wrist. He had a belt tied to with a katana or sword attached. He laid his right arm on his hips and swayed his head left, smirking.

"Long time no see Sakura...looks like you did wait for me here." the male said.

"S-Sa— SASUKE!" Sakura yelled out in glee.

She ran up to him giggling. She was so happy to finally see him again after all that time. Although she was happy that Sasuke had returned, only one more question had remained.

What had Naruto been doing the past 2 years and a half?

.(AN to know before you start reading: ok majority of this is inspired by UltimaShishigawa's story of Sasuke and Naruto reversed so if it seems familiar then I just wanted to add a fun adventure for Naruto so I took inspiration from that and a chapter of Fruits Basket. Also another change in adding is switching Yahiko and Kabuto. Since Kabuto worked under Orochimaru, I wanted to give Yahiko to Jiraiya and have Kabuto be the one to begin the akatsuki. Ok that's all for now)

Day 1 (somewhere else)

"You'll be staying here in the meanwhile before we need to relocate again. Make yourself comfortable," said an unfamiliar man. "Once you've done that, Jiraiya-sama will meet you in the main hall outside his lair room. Don't take too long."

"This is already better than my crappy apartment room. Tell him I'll be there soon to get my training ready" said a young male voice.

"Alright." Said the man walking away.

The young male had examined the room before walking in and laid on the bed. He was on his back with both his hands behind his head with a

sweater all ripped up as he stared at the ceiling. He had no expression and just dazed off.

'What do I do from now on? If I return, I'll be tormented again. Do I just strive to be the strongest?,' thought the young male. 'Did any of it matter until now?'

An image of Team 7 going their separate ways appeared in his and a clip of him throwing his picture of Team 7 played in his mind with the glass cracking loudly popped out. It had broken, just like his bonds. Snapped. Cracked. Done. It was like nothing of importance cared. A pitch black gap in his heart, nothing to ever fill it. Something was missing in his life but nothing seemed to fill in for it. He was mad but confused. He imagined his former friends, Sasuke and Sakura, looking at him with full hate and disappointment in their expressions. He tried calling out to them but they turned around and walked away, disappearing into the light while he remained in a dark corner, alone.