The Fall of The Earth Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Ty Lee jumped towards the boys for Sokka to throw his boomerang at her making her fall and land on her hands. She got on her feet for Sokka to look at (Y/N), "Take the Earth King and get him out of here." (Y/N) nodded to run up a pillar to jump of towards the King. Mai threw a knife at him, so he threw his making them hit each other and fall to the ground. He landed next to the King to try and take him away, but he was stopped by a small blue flame appearing next to the right side of his neck, "Well if it isn't my dear brother." (Y/N) took a deep breath to look next to him, "Azula. How's it going?" Azula put a blue flame next to the King's neck, "This fight is over."

Sokka and Toph put their hands up for Ty Lee to chi block them making the two fall to the ground. Azula pushed the King and (Y/N) down for the Dai Li to grab them, "Take them all out of my sight." She then pointed at (Y/N), "Put him in a different cell from the others. Make sure he gets chained up." (Y/N) looked at her, "That's a bit excessive don't you think?" "We both know it isn't." Azula looked at her two friends, "Go with them. If he tries to escape don't give him a second chance." With that the prisoners were taken away for (Y/N) to be escorted by four Dai Li soldiers and his two childhood friends.

He was taken to the other side of the palace away from his allies to a different dungeon that the King had. He was put in a cell and chained to a wall for the soldiers to be outside of the door with Mai and Ty Lee down the hall. (Y/N) was in there for a second to instantly begin thinking about how to get out. He soon remembered what a few of his teachers from the Fire Nation taught him. From his many lessons learning how to escape he was told that most dungeons or prisons use the same key for nearly every cell and chain lock. As it is easier to keep up with prisoners and move them in and out of their cells when needed.

So he started making the chain he was attached to hit the ground over and over again making a clanking sound. He did this for a few seconds for one of the soldiers to look through the window in the door, "Quit with the noise." (Y/N) looked at him to continue doing it for the soldier to go back standing guard as he tried to ignore it. (Y/N) got louder and louder with the chain for the soldier to unlock the cell door. The soldier walked towards him, "I said be quiet." He walked towards (Y/N) getting close enough for he boy to kick the soldier's knee. The man fell onto one knee for (Y/N) to grab the back of his head and hit it against the wall knocking him out. (Y/N) quickly took the keys from the soldier to use it on his chains.

The chains fell to the ground for (Y/N) to jump back as a rock shaped like a hand flew at him. The rock missed him for (Y/N) to look at the door and see two of the Dai Li send chains his way. (Y/N) jumped over them horizontally and spun to grab one of the chains. He landed to swing the chain at the soldier on his left to have it wrap around his body. He pulled on the chain bringing the man towards him for the other soldier to send a rock shaped as a hand his way. (Y/N) put the man he trapped in front of him making the rock hit him in the stomach. (Y/N) put his hand on the hurt soldier's shoulder to jump up and swing around to kick the other man in the face. The impact made the man hit his head on the doorway hard knocking him out. 

(Y/N) did a full spin to end up behind the tied up Dai Li soldier again, to kick him in the back sending him flying. The last soldier ran into the doorway to get hit by his flying ally. The two landed for the chained up man to finally pass out from being hit hard with a rock and kicked in the back. The last enemy was trapped under the unconscious body for (Y/N) to quickly jump towards him to hit the man's neck with two of his fingers hitting a pressure point knocking him out. 

(Y/N) stood up to move his head to the right and grab the knife that was thrown at him in midair. (Y/N) looked up to see Mai and Ty Lee at the end of the hallway for Mai to have her usual frown, "You took longer than I expected." (Y/N) shrugged, "What can I say. I'm a bit rusty." Mai then sent three needles at him for the boy to duck and throw his knife for it to go through her clothes above her shoulder and stick to the wall. Mai went to take the knife out of the wall for it to not budge. Ty Lee jumped towards the wall to her right to jump off of the wall towards (Y/N). She went to hit a pressure point on his neck, but he side stepped to his left dodging the attack. Ty Lee rolled when she hit the ground to quickly turn around and try to hit a pressure point on (Y/N)'s neck again. (Y/N) was quick to bring his hand making Ty Lee's fingers bend a little.