Moving

"Honey! You ready yet?!" your mother called for you.

"Yes mom! Just packing the last ones!!" I replied back dragging luggages and carrying bags to the car.

Paris, the city of Ladybug and Cat Noir, it was known to be. My mom is a famous  model and my dad is also a famous movie director while I was a gymnastic and a had a bit of martial arts. I guess an opportunity was open to the both of them. I was happy for them.

"Honey!!" my mom calls out

"Cominggg?!" as I shuffled through the car putting my belongings.

Time skipp when you arrived

"Imphine, we're here.." my dad shook me making me jump up.

I look at the house..no, mansion! My eyes weren't believing this. I look towards my dad.

"Dad, are you sure this is our house?! This big!!" he only nods as my jaw dropped open. 'I. Cannot.'

(Basically a big home that has every thing you need in there. I'm not about to fill my storage with downloads. Nuh uh! Not today sir!)

"Miss Imphine, your mother is asking for you in the kitchen." one of our maids knocks on my room as a faint voice was heard.

"Sure" I put down the book I was reading and went out of my room.

I went to the kitchen and saw my mom and dad, looking around with some of the maids and butlers.

"Mom? Dad? What did you guys want to talk about?" there heads immediately turned towards me as I sat down with them.

"Honey, it's about time we reveal to you after many generations" my mom holding my dad's hand, who holds her hand back.

My dad motioned one of the butlers came and gave me a box, inside was a bracelet that was grey and had V's on both opposite sides. (To give you a better understanding)

"One of our ancestors said that this was important for the family to always keep it hidden, we really never knew why

"One of our ancestors said that this was important for the family to always keep it hidden, we really never knew why. They said to pass it down to your grandchildren. But, my mom never had a baby so she had to adopt me." my dad explained as I sat there with just a shocked expression.

"Anyway, here you go honey! Oh! And get dressed, we're going out to eat today."my dad hands out the box to me as they leave the room along with rest of the maids and butlers.

I went to my room and wore the bracelet, "Hm, it's actually really cute." then two light balls that were white and black started to fly around me, they the turned into two black and white dragons.