"Hi, everyone, " she says, waving at us.

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Chloe, " I say, shaking her hand after greeting Frankie.

"Nice to meet you too! I was so excited to meet you after hearing a lot of good things about you, " she says, smiling really wide.

"What's your name by the way?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm Katie, " she says.

"Well, I can tell we'll get along great, " I say, walking her back to the table where everyone else is sitting.

"I hope so, " she says, sounding a bit nervous.

I haven't heard a lot about Frankie and his girlfriend, but they look good together and she seems like an angel. The only thing I heard recently is that they were having a few problems, but I guess they solve them out or at least that's what it seems.

"Hey man, " Frankie hugs Ian as the rest of the girls greet Katie.

"Where is Eddie?" Ian asks him.

"He'll be here soon."

"Good because the food is ready!" Elise yells, bringing in the last dishes out as I go back in to bring the rest of the glasses out.

We are a big group today since everyone brought their significant others if they had one. We went from being a group of 5-8 people to 12.

"Hope there's food left for us!" Felix yells at us coming in with Eddie.

"Plenty, " I say.

"You're lucky we haven't started eating, " Jacob says, hugging Felix and shaking Eddie's hand.

"As if you would've started eating without us, " Eddie says, taking a sit down next to Ian once he greeted everyone else.

I'm happy that Felix and Eddie worked through their problems and stayed together. They had a rough start to their relationship, and they even took a break once for several months, but now they're back together stronger than ever before it seems. I do hope they'll stay together for years to come because, despite everything, they're good for each other.

"Great, now that everyone is finally here, let's dive into this deliciously looking food please, " Elise says.

"Yeah, but first I think a toast is in order, " Felix says, raising his glass.

"To us and our friendships," Sydney says after all of us raised our glasses.

"To us and to love, " Elise adds.

"Cheers!" Everyone yells.

"Now we can eat people!" Felix yells, making us laugh. 

"So, what's everyone's plans for when they graduate?" Amanda asks.

"I don't know actually, " Alice says.

"Yeah, me neither, " Jacob says.

"Me third! I'm too focused on just graduating, " Elise says.