Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...

Start from the beginning

"And can you explain why the both of you are late to my lesson?" Ms Drayton snarls at us. I lock eyes with her then raise my eyebrow. I peer at Sasha and she opens her mouth to respond. This should be interesting...

"Well th-the thing is that we um...just..um," she stutters.

Aww bless her. I can't help but let the little scoff escape me. Ms Drayton glares at Sasha with her chin tucked close to her chest and her arms crossed in front.

"The thing is what Sasha? Speak up so the rest of the class can hear," she orders one more time. I turn to the class whose eyes are glued to the pair of us.

Time for a little exploring.... I move my hands away from her waist then slowly and reluctantly slide my fingers up the back of her exposed thigh. I feel her body temperature increase immaculately and her legs start to tremble. Her explanation becomes stuttered and Ms Drayton does not look impressed. I pull my body a bit closer to her and my hand continues to snake up her skirt so it rides up. I'm surprised no one's noticed yet, I love getting Sasha into trouble, especially when she's feeling horny like right now. Her breathing intensifies as she struggles with her clarification. I want her right now. I see she wants to be brave by not flinching one bit yeah? Lets see how far she can go.

"Miss Pierce I'm still waiting!" Ms Drayton growls.

Two can play the same game right?

I shift my hand closer up her thigh until I finally reach the curve of her cheek.I compress my fingers tightly around it which makes her squeal in horror. She snaps her head around at me and glares at me with her hot flushed face. I raise my eyebrow, stretch the corner of my lips to a smirk then hold my hands up in innocence.

"I'm sorry Ms Drayton, the highway just had a little traffic jam." I quickly save the day. Ms Drayton snaps her focus to me then presents me with a sweet smile as her cheeks flush a little. Yep! She's definitely a M.I.L.F.

She gestures for us to take our seats, so we both quickly do. "Are you not going to thank me for saving you the lecture, once again?" I smartly breathe down her neck as she makes her way to her computer where a very flushed Lara is sitting. She swerves her head around and her bleak eyes glare at me. "My fucking hero."

She turns on her heel and takes her place next to Lara and they immediately start chatting. My eyes follow her sexy strut to her seat and I can't help but smirk at my pissed princess.The lesson ends quick. Every time I turn to glance at Sasha, she attempts to ignore by turning her head the other way and avoiding eye contact with me. This is so cute of her...The bell rings which means the lesson's over and I decide to wait for her. "Dude, who you waiting for?" Jamie asks me as he approaches with Danny, Keiron and Maxine.

I quickly glance at Sasha who's focused on shoving all her books in her bag then turn back to Jamie and reply, "No one." My stomach starts to ache as if someone's just given me a hard blow, my throat begins the burning process. What is this feeling? It's not guilt is it? Ah fuck! Sasha how do you make me feel like this?

I slowly slug behind the gang out the classroom. "So?" Jamie elongates the 'o' with curiosity in his eyes. I screw my eyebrows at him then shrug my shoulders in confusion. "What you talking about Jamie?" My voice disappears to a whisper as we walk further away from the classroom. Further away from my princess.

"You came in late with Sasha which obviously means you two got it on yesterday," Danny interrupts as he nudges my arm with a smug look on his face.

Ahh she is the best! It felt so...magical...un-real...enchanting...I felt her warmth and I felt her love. Danny impatiently snaps his fingers in front of face, only for me to remember what he's just asked me.