Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...

Começar do início

"Baby girl, I love it when you beg me." Yes! I'm begging right now! "And I also love to see you suffer with pleasure." he continues.

"Why do you do this to me?!" I shriek in agony and defeat.

"Because it really turns me on. You. There. Naked. Begging For Me."

What a sadistic little motherfucker! You are so going to regret this, but right now I need a shower...

I narrow my eyes at him then angrily get up from the bed, throw on my robe and head for the door. "I'm going to have a shower. Sneak out the window then wait for me in the car. And try not to get caught," I annoyingly command, the only slight of dominance I've felt all morning.

I exit the room then enter the bathroom. I have a quick shower, wear my matching pink lace bra and panties then roam my wardrobe for something decent to wear to school. I pull out a black lace shirt then accompany that with a a pink high-waisted poof skirt that goes above my knees and shows a bit of my thighs off. I reach under my bed and pull out a pair of pink pumps with a bow at front, switch on my straighteners; wait for it to heat up then quickly straighten a strand a time. I grab my Paul's Botique bag, a bit of mascara and a bit of lip gloss for my pouty smoochers and I'm out the door like a hurricane before I can bump into that prostitute whore for a Mom. I sneak to the back where Kyle's car is parked. I strut towards the car then swiftly slide inside the front seat.

"You look..." he starts. I look...? "You look good," he calmly says, clearing his throat then starting the engine.

Just good? Seriously?

We drive to the school even though we both know we're like two hours late, and we all know why. The thought of it makes my cheeks flush the same first color of the rainbow a little and of course, Kyle and his beady wolf eyes notice. He keeps his eyes on the road and drives at a steady pace. My tummy starts aching and it's probably because I haven't had any breakfast. We pull up to the school then make our way up to reception. The hot blond receptionist hangs up her phone then turns to her computer. We approach her high desk and she stares at Kyle through her black glasses then parts her soft pink lips. She looks really young, probably early twenties, roughly twenty one?

I don't know...

"Names?" she softly asks as she keeps her eyes away from Kyle and her cheeks radiate a warm rosy color.

She's not seriously gushing over my man is she?

"Kyle Carlson and Sasha Pierce," Kyle bravely replies. And she flushes some more as her manicured fingers type away on her computer. Yes Kyle! I'm more than capable to tell her my own name.

"I'm marking you both in as extremely late but right now you both have Business in room BU4," she informs us as she presses the buzzer so that we can go through the door and enter the actual school premises.

"She so has a crush on you," I quietly murmur to Kyle as he heads for the door.

"Who doesn't?" he replies before he holds the door open for me so I can walk through.

(KYLE'S POV)

"She so has a crush on you," she quietly murmurs to me. With a hint of jealousy if I didn't know any better. But what can I say? I am Kyle Carlson! I don't blame her for gushing.

"Who doesn't?" I reply, holding the door open for her, then watching as she cautiously walks through it, then I briskly follow behind.

We quickly make our way to class, knowing perfectly well that we're late as it is already. I peer through the window and notice that there is no way for us to sneak in. I slowly wrap my arm around her waist which makes her flinch a little. I tend to have that kind of affect on girls. She grasps her hand over the handle and pushes the door open with me close by her side. Her sweet frangrance travels up my nostrils and leaves me with a stinging sensation. We quietly step into the room and the whole attention turns to us. Sasha freezes and a large smirk grows on my face when I notice all those flustered girls. I know all the girls have a thing for me.-Yeah but you, Mr Calson, only have a thing for Sasha!