Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...

Start from the beginning

"So I actually called to tell you that I have my audition today after school," she explains to me.

Kyle's fingers have now moved up to my thigh apex and his mouth is attacking my neck in all sorts of ways. Ahh! Why does he do this to me?

"Erm ye-yeah what about it?" I stutter as Kyle gently sucks on my neck and his fingers hover around my sex temple.

"Well I was hoping that you could come with me?" she continues.

I hear her, but I don't listen. Kyle's skillful fingers has taken me to a whole new place. He gently rubs his fingers against me and I can't help but let out a small moan.

"Sasha? Are you okay? You seem distracted..."

"Yeah! I'm fine just..." I pause again while Kyle sucks on the soft spot. I pull the phone away from my ear then cover it with my other hand. "Stop!" I sharply snarl at Kyle. He can't help but laugh at my pain and suffering. Very sadistic of him.

"Sorry Lara, what was you saying?" I return to the phone.

"Erm yeah, would you be able to come to my audition?" she repeats herself.

"Yeah sure!" I quickly reply trying to make her hang up as soon as possible. Kyle takes no prisoners and quickly eases two fingers inside me so I let out a painful but yet pleasurably scream, "Ah! Shit!"

"Shit! What's wrong?" Lara questions me down the phone.

Kyle finds a slow soothing rhythm to his fingers and gently kisses my chest.

"Oh just saw a spider-Fuck! I'll see you in school I really have to go!" My body starts to burn as Kyle wickedly starts to move faster in order to make me scream down the phone. Why does he do this to me? Sensational torture, I would call it. My hips lift up from the bed and Lara won't stop babbling down the phone. I try to push Kyle off me but unfortunately only one hand is free, therefore it's pretty impossible. My legs can't control themselves as I feel the blazing crave for more inside me and Kyle's intense breathing ringing down my sore ear.

"But you have to promise me you'll make it," she demands down the phone.

I can feel my forehead heating up, in sync with my body. Kyle grinds his leg against mine while his fingers move at a rapid pace. The high-pitched moan escapes my lips once again. Gosh! Why can't the bitch just hang up? My eyes roll to the back and my own breathing intensifies as my hips move repeatedly on and off the bed. It's like I'm having an exorcism, but it ain't no motherfucking demon causing it. Its my hothead sex-crazed boyfriend making my body betray its own subtleness and purity. "Yeah yeah sure!" I impatiently reply down the phone.

Shit! fuck, fuck, fuck! Kyle was right! He's so good with his hands. A bit too good...

"You have to promise Sasha," she calmly states.

"Yeah, you have to promise Sasha," Kyle huskily whispers down my other ear with a hint of laughter in his voice while his fingers are still moving speedily inside me.

"Yeah I promise! Bye!" I quickly shriek before I hang up then slam my phone on the bed.

At this point my body has consumed so much pleasure I could combust any moment. I grip hard onto the sheets, briefly close my eyes and let the sexual delight soak in. Kyle sure knows his satisfaction standards. I can feel the quick rush of the liquid inside me and the speedy tingle overtake my body. My blood boils and my muscles can rip through my skin at any point now. He suddenly pulls his skillful fingers out leaving me un-satisfied and still dripping wet for him to finish his erotic process. "Why did you stop? Please don't stop! You can't stop like that" I pant, trying to force his hands back on me but he fails to respond.