George subconsciously yawned and rested his arm over Sapnap's chest before closing his eyes. A nap couldn't hurt right?

——

George woke up to hushed voices and clanking noises coming from the kitchen.

"Wait so it's not just a meme? They really sleep that much?" A young girls voice said. Drista. "It's literally like 4pm." A light wheeze, similar to Dream's filled the room.

George opened his eyes. He looked down to see Sap curled up on his lap with George's arm resting on his side. Shit.

He slowly stretched and got up, removing Sapnap from his legs as he did so.

He headed towards the kitchen, blonde heads turning at his entrance.

"Drista!" He greeted, ignoring the pissed off look on Dream's face. He saw.

"Hello GeorgeNotFound!" Drista exclaimed, bumping her fist with George's.

George smiled. He had talked to Drista over Discord and even played on the SMP with her a few times offline. In person she still had the same charisma but she seemed more genuine and mature.

I guess speaking to TommyInnit just brings out the immaturity in everyone. George thought.

He turned to Dream when Drista went to get a snack from the fridge. He raised an eyebrow at the younger boy's moodiness.

"George can I talk to you for a sec?" Dream asked, tone sounding slightly annoyed.

Without hearing a response Dream grabbed George's wrist and lead him into his room, closing the door behind them.

"Dream, what's u-" He was cut off by the younger boy slamming him against the back of the door.

Dream looked down into Georges eyes which were filled with curiosity and a hint of fear. Without warning Dream smashed his lips against George's in a passionate kiss.

George felt the blonde moan slightly, sending vibrations throughout his stomach, before pulling away completely.

Dream moved his kissed down to George's neck, with no intentions of calming his aggression or slowing down his movements.

George put his hands on Dream's shoulders, pushing away slightly, "Dream what-" He breathed out.

He was interrupted by Dream shoving the brunettes hands from his shoulders and grunting, "Mine."

"Dream what's up with you?" George's tone changed as he succeeded at pushing Dream away.

Dream turned away and ran his hands through his hair, mumbling something.

"What?" George moved closer to the blonde pacing before him, reaching a hand towards his shoulder.

"You were cuddling with him." Dream hissed, as not to let his voice carry out the hall to the kitchen.

George's expression softened, "With Sapnap?" He began laughing, wheezing almost, at Dream's seriousness, "Dream that didn't mean shit. He was literally half stoned and was in one of his 'cuddling with the homies' moods." George wiped a laugh tear from the corner of his eye.

Dream sat down on his bed, pulling George next to him. He ran his hands over his face. laughing wryly at his jealousy.

George pulled his hands away from his face, kissing his jawline up to the corner of his mouth. With one final peck on the tip of Dream's nose, George stood up and grabbed for the younger boy's hand.

"C'mon." George whispered, brushing his lip against Dream's ear.

Dream ran an exasperated hand through his hair, "Why do you do this to meee?!" he grumbled.

George giggled and walked towards the door, Dream following close behind him.

They made their way to the living room to see Sapnap, awake, talking to Drista.

Some sort of cartoon George didn't recognize was playing on the TV.

"So Killua and Gon are hunters Drista," Sapnap explained, gesturing towards the screen.

"Mhm." Drista nodded, eyes glued to the characters and subtitles, desperately trying to follow along.

George laughed, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

Dream stepped out from behind George, and made a beeline for Sapnap.

"No no no no. No turning my sister into a weeb." He snatched the remote from Sapnap's hands, flopping on the couch next to him and closing out of the show.

Sap and George looked at each other, bursting into laughter.

A/N: Ty for reading this lol. Idk i'm running out of things to start an a/n with. But i do actually have something important!! A few ppl asked abt smut which is kinda funny to me idk. Like it kinda makes me uncomfy, just like writing that stuff. Especially cuz i write while watching streams and vids most of the time, and i cannot look GeorgeNotFound in the eye while i'm writing abt him having seggs w Dream... ANYWAY. I'm problem not gonna do smut but it'll get a lil spicier. Also sometimes I think about how TommyInnit would react, like if i knew him. Like that man would be so weirded out if he knew anyone that wrote abt two of his friends fucking 😃. LOL not to like bash anyone that writes smut stuff.... Those are just the thoughts running through my brain.... (11k reads pog)

Word count: 1241