" Any last words?" I asked him as I felt my eyes light up.

Before he could respond with a please let me go I suck my teeth in to his jugular and moaned as his blood squirted down my throat. I felt his warm blood start to warm up my body and the liquor he had in his system soon flowed throw mines. I released him out of my grip and licked my lips. I looked over at Ezra who was slowly draining the other man. I laughed and shook my head. I bent down and took my nails and ripped his throat open to make it look like an animal attack.

" Must you two always play with your food?" father asked.

"Yes, besides he was very mean," I said and sat next to him.

I untied my bow tie and unbutton the top button on my shirt.

"Tomorrow we have to go to Harlem, I have some business to attend to," I said as my father's eyes grew dark black.

"You smell that?" Zada said after she slit the man's throat.

"Yes, it's a female," I said and licked my lips.

" Not any female, she is my female," my father said as he got up and followed her scent.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Well since he is gone you wanna go to the juke joint?" Zada asked.

"Might as well," I said as I got up and re tied my tie and adjusted my newsboy hat.

One thing I loved about the south was seeing the night sky and how quiet it was.  Not to mention it is easy to hunt out here. So many places to dump the bodies and nobody will look for the person until a couple of days later.

"Tristyan,  I am going to see who I can get tonight man," Zada said as we entered the little club.

It was a small house not to far from a church. This juke joint was a bit different. It had humans, my kind, werewolves, and shape shifters. Just everybody. It was always fun. It was a melting pot of races who have evolved way above some of the others. All they saw was beauty and fun.

"You look good Tadessa" Emilia said as she made over and gave me a hug.

"So you have decided to become an ebony beauty on me tonight ," I said and licked my lips.

" I know you like your chocolate," she said and ran her hand down my face.

She these had beautiful brown eyes and chocolate skin everything was so plump on her. I smirked as she ran her hand up my stomach and to my chest as she untied my tie. I smirked .She tasted just as sweet as she looked and acted. But in bed. That was different.

She grabbed my suspenders and pulled me into her. I laughed.

"I got something for you," she said as her thick Mississippi accent came through.

"What might that be?" I asked as I took a sip of the moonshine that was in my cup as she took off my hat and tossed it on the table.

I saw a small flash go across her eyes and I already knew what she wanted.  Emilia wasn't a human or a vampire. She was a shapeshifter and something else that tasted so sweat but she was , a very playful one. I finished off my drink and sat my cup down.

"I'll be back Zada ," I said.

She nodded her head. She wasn't paying me any attention she was too busy focused on some girl she had on her lap.  I smiled.  Zada has a weakness for fucking humans.

"I hope she out grows that soon," Emilia said.

"She will, but I will never out grow mines," I said and kissed her shoulder.

I just have a weakness for a pretty girl.  Before I knew Emilia it had pulled me out the back door and into the woods.

" Damn Tadessa you are so handsome," she said as we made our way down to the pond.

" And I don't have to praise your beauty," I said as she bit her lip.

She placed her hands around my neck and I placed mines on her waist and my lips came crashing down on hers. It has been a while since I have indulged in her warmth. I bit down on her bottom lip and she moaned in my mouth.

I knew the sun was gonna be coming up soon and I was still adjusting to being out in the sun. I picked her up by her ass and pushed her into the tree as things started to heat up quickly. She bit down on my neck and quickly ripped my shirt off.

"Let's go to my cabin," she hissed as I sunk my fangs into her soft skin.

I growled as she pulled my hair and smirked.  She was so aggressive just like I like it.

"Now, now Tadessa. Control yourself. I don't want to be part vampire," she said and giggled.

I licked my lips and nodded as she pushed us from against the tree and we ended up in her cabin.

"I have rope," she mumbled and then quickly kissed me and gripped my face.

I let out a small growl. We will be here for days.